snapshooter

Sep 15, 2021
Good news. Looking forward to see where the story leads. Agree that Diego would be more juicy than Darius but as long as Val and Evon keep showing I am happy.
I would like to see her end up either the Workout guy (who seems to be unattached) or become a mistress to the Artist guy who she seems to enjoy.

Reactions: none300

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Unlocked gallery and choose button
[v0.12 gallery only end to v0.11, not include the latest content]
unzip it and put it into .\MWAS_Data\Managed\

the one with -skin, will 100% trigger the Project Skincare Advertisement scene after days 28

Last edited:

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Well from what I can see, there is a Valerie- Father sex scene, Valerie and a client blowjob, Valerie-Diego sex scene and a MC-Mother-Sister sex scene. Not sure if there is anything else.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well from what I can see, there is a Valerie- Father sex scene, Valerie and a client blowjob, Valerie-Diego sex scene and a MC-Mother-Sister sex scene. Not sure if there is anything else.
Thanks for the info! Considering the devs faible for convoluted routes to get a scene, ther might be one or two further scenes with e.g. the MC or Alyssa to find. Who knows?:)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I have not played 0.11 due to th fact that I usually wait for about 2 or 3 updates in order to get more content
so my question would be more related to 0.11 + 0.12 change logs?
I usually check about this question in the OP but in this case there is only up to 0.9:(

Reactions: autixta0

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Thanks for the info! Considering the devs faible for convoluted routes to get a scene, ther might be one or two further scenes with e.g. the MC or Alyssa to find. Who knows?:)
Indeed and you won't find out until changelog is out or the next update is out and we get a updated gallery. Or if someone just happens to play that path that triggers it.

Reactions: Turret
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes