VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Work Life [v0.01] [N L P]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
It's this a remake or reboot :FacePalm: Devs have no shame well consumers are gullible not exactly the Devs fault

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
My god, this developer should not create a game, if every half year he will give up on how the game is and start all over again. Counting this version is already the 3rd time that this game is just the first expensive incompetent version just wants to take money from the patrons. I was paying 1 year for this guy not to pass the first version of the game, learn to program or quit the game if you don't know what to do. You have to stop beating your patrons, until I see the third version of the game, I won't pay this guy a penny.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
My god, this developer should not create a game, if every half year he will give up on how the game is and start all over again. Counting this version is already the 3rd time that this game is just the first expensive incompetent version just wants to take money from the patrons. I was paying 1 year for this guy not to pass the first version of the game, learn to program or quit the game if you don't know what to do. You have to stop beating your patrons, until I see the third version of the game, I won't pay this guy a penny.
Damn that sucks to be you

• Haha
Reactions: mrmcfappen

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I would like to try, but again... Those out of proportion tits are really annoying.
If you do cartoonish game, that would be OK. But if you're dealing with real human models like in DAZ, then you should avoid creating monsters - unless it's a horror/SF/fantasy theme.
I would like to try, but again... Those out of proportion tits are really annoying.
If you do cartoonish game, that would be OK. But if you're dealing with real human models like in DAZ, then you should avoid creating monsters - unless it's a horror/SF/fantasy theme.
not a bad list there i really liked the Element-174 pretty decent game...checking out some of the others you listed

Reactions: vir_cotto

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
My Work Life [v0.01] [N L P] (1.26 GB)
72 MB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
If the reading is gonna be this painful, at least make the renders better. The whole thing was one big run-on sentence.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Reincarnation one more time? Well, that's a bad sign. The creator has no vision of his game, but launches this game again and again.... I'm confused.

mtrerner

May 22, 2017
That description has the dumbest use of apostrophes in place of plural words that I've seen in a while. Therefore, I am unwilling to try this game out.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
After reading the description with all the apostrophes in the wrong places and almost no punctuation, I got immediatelly skeptical, because if the text in the game is like this, then damn, no immersion there...

... wait, what? This has been released multiple times already? I mean, the renders looked promissing, but it's so weird, that someone re-re-release something and not just think it through first, then start working and then stick to what he is doing. :D

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Hopefully you know where you want to go with your story.

Well Bro's I hate to do this.
I want to thank everyone for their contribution to this project I want to say that I'm sorry I was not able to Fulfill or even complete this project fully and to those people that showed me love I thank you God bless you and your family and love ones and please be safe, stay safe and I pray you have nothing but blessings in your life. And for those who showed me hate guess what I thank you too and God bless you and your family and love ones also and please be safe, stay safe and I pray you have nothing but blessings in your life also but I also hope and pray that you open your hearts to change we all are people no matter what color, race, religion or beliefs we all are the same just people. NLP

• Haha
Reactions: InfamousRebel

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
That sucks that he never really got started on his project smh. Was it simply due to the lack of support because of his choice of MC?

Mr_Ecchi

Mar 12, 2019
Just discovered this. Indago and Rita look amazing. More would've been great but I guess it's rare for any game on f95 to finish; most creators usually end up with burnout or try to milk their patrons for as long as possible with minimal updates. Grammar/spelling errors again. I now expect them with all games I play and am surprised when it's error free.

I know English might not be a creator's first language but little mistakes shouldn't interrupt while playing.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote