• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Work Life [v0.01] [N L P]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
1.PNG

Overview:
The name of the story is MY WORK LIFE: it deals with a guy who has no problems with the lady's (don't we wish we all were like that) he own's a shipping company he was a high school football star did one year of college but had a tragic injury so no pro, no endorsements, and no big dreams. but somehow he was able to be a success and people want in and want to know how he make's all this MONEY!​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-09
Release Date: 2020-06-25
Developer: N L P
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 RB
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (old 0.01): - - -
Others: Compressed*

*unofficial versions/ports are not given by the devs, use at your own risk

main_menu old 2.png pool 2.png tra 5.png ind 14c2.png ind 6b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I would like to try, but again... Those out of proportion tits are really annoying.
If you do cartoonish game, that would be OK. But if you're dealing with real human models like in DAZ, then you should avoid creating monsters - unless it's a horror/SF/fantasy theme.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So tried this and it's okay I think for a demo.

Some things however stick out like a sore thumb:
  • Game start in fullscreen mode - not good
  • Why do the save pages start out with the quicksave page? Irritated the heck outta me as I thought the dev had forgotten to delete his own saves. Which he coincidentally did as Save 1-1 was already there :p
  • Those gargantuan tits... Come on already - according to the CGs there's four girls in the game and all of them have K-size cups and breasts? Can we have at least one regular sized woman in there? ;-)
  • Speaking of body (part) sizes: the MC - or rather his cock. While the MCs physique is good and his cock looks normal in it's flaccid state but OMG that horse cock this turns into when erect *argh* Can you shrink this monster down to a more regular size, it's unbelievable even for a 'Big Dick' sized penis.

• And last but not least - SPELLING! your <-> you're / loves <-> love's / their <-> there / waiting on <-> waiting for / lady's <-> ladies / were <-> we're / i <-> I / your <-> you're - to name just a few.
If I can help w/ that last problem get in touch, it's not a biggie.

Looking forward to future development.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
So tits are a No-No but the dude's D is ok ?? :LOL: You know that's just a game, tits don't kill people but that dick will give the lady a hole in her hole/s, if you'll excuse my explicit phrase.
Neither is OK. And tits that size can be lethal weapons, too. Just try to breathe when your face is smothered between and under those heavy mountains of fat.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Can't remember exactly which one - PA 2 or three I guess where the midget asian-looking officer is getting buried under the big busted blonde officer's breasts and almost suffocates :giggle:

Oh - and for the record, me I prefer small tits. Wonderful! :love:

Reactions: makcim334

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Can't remember exactly which one - PA 2 or three I guess where the midget asian-looking officer is getting buried under the big busted blonde officer's breasts and almost suffocates :giggle:.
Hah, yes, there was something like that there, somewhere. I haven't watched any of the PA movies properly for maybe a few decades by now, don't remember all the details any more.

Oh - and for the record, me I prefer small tits. Wonderful! :love:
I like variety. From small to large. For me and Kate Upton types are almost equally appealing, but I'd still prefer the small to average range more often than the average to large. Going beyond Kate's size is close to getting over the limit, though. Definitely not a fan of being suffocated by a mountain of tits.

Reactions: Ryohky

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So the MC is a black Dude? Nice. Now lets hope he is no utter douche and that is IR I can get behind for a change. So tired of that BS where all the Black Men are basically asshole Orcs without the deep personalities of a Grishnak or Ugluk...
Hey, I object to that. My man Liam (AL) is a hell of a dude! (okay, he might be the exception to the rule I'll give you that :p )

Reactions: Rythan25
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote