VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Work Life [v0.01] [N L P]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ttyrant

Dec 27, 2018
In my opinion the game looks pretty good visually, and proportions are fine to me, they are on the bigger side but I prefer it that way. Storywise I feel like you should entice the MC a bit more before the action begins.
Keep it up!

Reactions: Lokitox8

NLP

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
check it out and let KNOW.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Black protag? And from earlier posts, looks like it's not the super stereotypical type that makes me sigh and quit, huh? Gonna try it. Last game with a black char I played hit me with a gotcha because he was talking about how he hates "hoes" but suddenly later on he's a rapper and inviting his friends all named "black guy (insert number)" to gangbang the chick he had just said that stuff to earlier. It's at the point where I make it a rule not to play games with black male characters because it makes me cringe every time at how obviously white-person-who-never-met-a-black-person-irl the dude turns out to be.

Anyway, I'm in, and wishing you luck~~ (Ladies look all right to me, btw. So another plus.)

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Who said I was CANCELED! I'm BACK CHECK MY PAGE NLP...…..
Please don't do that, there is no reason to scream. If you did that in the chat of an MMORPG, people would get tired of you very quickly.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Work Life [0.01] [N L P] - Original Size: 774MB

Download PC (73MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
does this mean I get the word pass? It would be an honour.

NLP

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Black protag? And from earlier posts, looks like it's not the super stereotypical type that makes me sigh and quit, huh? Gonna try it. Last game with a black char I played hit me with a gotcha because he was talking about how he hates "hoes" but suddenly later on he's a rapper and inviting his friends all named "black guy (insert number)" to gangbang the chick he had just said that stuff to earlier. It's at the point where I make it a rule not to play games with black male characters because it makes me cringe every time at how obviously white-person-who-never-met-a-black-person-irl the dude turns out to be.

Anyway, I'm in, and wishing you luck~~ (Ladies look all right to me, btw. So another plus.)
Thanks BRO

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote