VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Work Life [v0.01] [N L P]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_812995

Black protag? And from earlier posts, looks like it's not the super stereotypical type that makes me sigh and quit, huh? Gonna try it. Last game with a black char I played hit me with a gotcha because he was talking about how he hates "hoes" but suddenly later on he's a rapper and inviting his friends all named "black guy (insert number)" to gangbang the chick he had just said that stuff to earlier. It's at the point where I make it a rule not to play games with black male characters because it makes me cringe every time at how obviously white-person-who-never-met-a-black-person-irl the dude turns out to be.

Anyway, I'm in, and wishing you luck~~ (Ladies look all right to me, btw. So another plus.)
Can you tell me what game with a Black MC you're referring to, please?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Wait what happened? He's now an alcoholic with anger problems? What happened to the other girl?

Reactions: NLP

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
I'll keep an eye on this one, Hopefully people get over the black bull without drama, after all there's white dudes cutting about in 80% of games with 12 inch cocks lol It's a game at the end of the day. I really wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing your story unfold. I'll reserve criticism until there's more plot.

NLP

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I'll keep an eye on this one, Hopefully people get over the black bull without drama, after all there's white dudes cutting about in 80% of games with 12 inch cocks lol It's a game at the end of the day. I really wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing your story unfold. I'll reserve criticism until there's more plot.
Thanks bro.

• Love
Reactions: InfamousRebel

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Thanks for your reply she is still in the story 0.02 you will see her.
Too bad the baby died. Because he black, the baby could've had added a unique father element to the story. Either way I'm happy the mc is not another generic "Max" model #3987 lol

quemfoianao

Dec 26, 2017
Great renders NLP. The grammar you need improve even me not a native english speaker, have found difficulty to understand a sentence in game.
The Black MC is something new and i like it.
Keep it up!!

NLP

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Great renders NLP. The grammar you need improve even me not a native english speaker, have found difficulty to understand a sentence in game.
The Black MC is something new and i like it.
Keep it up!!
Thanks bro.

KV120

Nov 12, 2017
Finally a game with a black mc. I'm definitely giving this a shot and keeping it on my radar. Plus it's not another incest storyline thank god!!!

NLP

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Finally a game with a black mc. I'm definitely giving this a shot and keeping it on my radar. Plus it's not another incest storyline thank god!!!
Thanks for checking in this going to be fun.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote