Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 06/09/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Olo100344

Oct 20, 2020
I really need to make a list for that as well because i have forgotten a lot of gems. But you are wrong that its pretty hard to find an NTR manhwa. Every other manhwa i read had some kind of NTR in them. You can find them easily. Manhwa18 is a pretty good website for that.
These are the few i remember that had pretty good NTR.
1. Silent War/My Kingdom (the girl you like getting fucked right in front of you but you will get your chances later)
2. Queen Bee/Landlord's Little Girl (Mother gets boned by an old dude and girl you like is going out with someone else. NTR is pretty mild though)
3. Couple Game (One of the best. Exactly what you are looking for)
4. Take a Peek (About a wife and many other dudes including her father in law. Start is great but has become a bit boring and repetitive now)
5. H-Mate (One of my all time favorite but ending is a bit messy)
6. Run Away (hard to explain but it's about a wife)
7. Sweet Guy (no NTR but one of the best)
8. Fitness (Readers are raging at the moment)
9. Everything is Agreed (about swapping wives)
10. Household Affairs (cheating adultry)
11. Good Night
Bonus: Solo Leveling (Where OP hero fucks everyone else. Must read)

Reactions: 4rn4ld0 and SMS13

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
damn Bablu (NTR) how can nobody mention Taffy Tales yet? that game is straight 10/10 for this thread.
I only play like almost halfway to it but it has a lot of content, the girls are not as big as Summertime Saga but the content and variety/kink is much better (no animation but w/e).
You got a sex slave milf, you became an actual bull to a rich sexually-frustrated milf and her cuck husband, you got a harem plot between cute tsundere spoiled rich girl and voluptuous unpopular girl and then there's a teacher and 'landlady' plot I haven't seen yet ('landlady' with a sleeping gropes so far).

Reactions: relativeupstairs829

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
IMHO one of the more kinki games about ntr and cckd is Jasmine Hotwife for life. Try it. A good story, a decent graphic, an hotter wife model and a really plot of a hotwife route.
SPOILER:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my little adventures, I (...we...) arrived VERY close. Good, past times...

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
damn Bablu (NTR) how can nobody mention Taffy Tales yet? that game is straight 10/10 for this thread.
I only play like almost halfway to it but it has a lot of content, the girls are not as big as Summertime Saga but the content and variety/kink is much better (no animation but w/e).
You got a sex slave milf, you became an actual bull to a rich sexually-frustrated milf and her cuck husband, you got a harem plot between cute tsundere spoiled rich girl and voluptuous unpopular girl and then there's a teacher and 'landlady' plot I haven't seen yet ('landlady' with a sleeping gropes so far).
Yeah i know about Taffy Tales and its on my watch list. How long till that game get close to completion and how much content has been released already?
Well the reason why my list has so many Japanese games and less Western games is because Japanese games are usually released when they are complete while it's really hard to follow Western games over their numerous short updates so i usually wait for enough content to get released first so delay playing it as much as possible. I do try to play and follow newly released ones as much as possible. But if Taffy Tales has enough content out already then maybe i should play it asap instead of delaying any further.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
IMHO one of the more kinki games about ntr and cckd is Jasmine Hotwife for life. Try it. A good story, a decent graphic, an hotter wife model and a really plot of a hotwife route.
SPOILER:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my little adventures, I (...we...) arrived VERY close. Good, past times...
Oh my. How did i miss out this game? Its also complete. Maybe due to no NTR tag. Thanks sir for the recommendation.

Reactions: atrebor68

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Yeah i know about Taffy Tales and its on my watch list. How long till that game get close to completion and how much content has been released already?
Well the reason why my list has so many Japanese games and less Western games is because Japanese games are usually released when they are complete while it's really hard to follow Western games over their numerous short updates so i usually wait for enough content to get released first so delay playing it as much as possible. I do try to play and follow newly released ones as much as possible. But if Taffy Tales has enough content out already then maybe i should play it asap instead of delaying any further.
my completion actually still 27% lol the content is definitely big and seems like the girls you gonna get also more than I thought.
so yeah you can play it any time now, I really enjoy every plot I did so far and they have a good domination variety between the girls.

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
acting lessons should not be here,its vanilla at its finest
I didn't say that its NTR only list. This is a list of games i have played and this list contains most NTR & corruption games. There are a lot of good games from other genre too.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
I didn't say that its NTR only list. This is a list of games i have played and this list contains most NTR & corruption games. There are a lot of good games from other genre too.
why did u put it in?i dont remember that game having corruption theme

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Bablu (NTR) Ramadan break? lol
oh yea thought on the game on my signature? A Mother's Love its onhold but 11 chapters out is quite a lot too.

Last edited:

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
why did u put it in?i dont remember that game having corruption theme
I have put it in my list because I have played that game. Game having corruption or not has nothing to do with that.
It's My Game List which means the games i have played. Among the games i have played most have corruption/NTR themesbut there are my others too.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes