Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 06/09/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Hello. Thank you for a great list. I think you should try games that i did not find in the thread
Taimanin Yukikaze 1/2 - great games in my opinion fully focused on ntr, a little much text in the beginning to read but has really great scenes and both completed
A Struggle with sin - not fully focused on ntr but has very good ntr routes with almost every heroine as well as corruption. Very long time in development so in the beginning renders can look bad but later scenes are very good and animated. Not completed but the amount of content is really huge and multiple times bigger than in some completed games
Long Story Short - incredibly looking female heroines, fully focused on ntr corruption and cheating. Pretty hard to play without walkthrough as there is a lot of scenes that are hidden behind random choices. It is not completed so i think you saw this one
Pale Carnations - again not completed but has a fair amount of content and has good writing and very good renders unlike most of ntr games
Is Pale Carnations NTR? As I don't see NTR Tag under Genre Heading.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
The list need this game bro, 10/10 or no less 9/10
Oof, Release Date: JUN/18/2022. So we'll get a shitty 3rd tier MTL of this in like a decade? Great. Can't wait.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
The list need this game bro, 10/10 or no less 9/10
The corruption is funny to watch, the story is a "reverse-isekai", I would say, and this makes it at least somehow interesting.
The Art ist cool, but it seems the body of the girls in all these circle's games are nearly the same, just face/hair is swapped.
And for me the NTR is one of the weakest, simply because you have to choose to cheat and (my personal no go) you play as the girl...

Would I buy it? Maybe on a sale, since I think the NTR in this NTR-game is one of the weaker ones.

PS: at least the "MC" has a normal penis and not a mini-pickle.

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

mynecro

Apr 6, 2020
Hello, can anyone recomend me game where male protagonist get himself NTR ed infront him without him knowing. Like female protagomist get sex and call him or having sex while female protagonist disguise herself/ wearing mask. I prefer non RPG btw but RPG also fine.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Hello, can anyone recomend me game where male protagonist get himself NTR ed infront him without him knowing. Like female protagomist get sex and call him or having sex while female protagonist disguise herself/ wearing mask. I prefer non RPG btw but RPG also fine.
scar of summer - it's rpg btw

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
does anyone know a good ntr game where you have small build up date a woman,cuddle alot and build a very good relationship and than ntr happens but the women dosent give up so fast ??

but than complettly gets corrupted like in promise best left unkept I wish there would be games in our red string realism style but with ntr:(

in alot of these jap games women always have huge milkers ,give up way too fast and you dont really have build up no connection to your love of you life so i dont like most ntr games even if its my fav kink hope there will be alot of good games in the future feelsbadman

Last edited:

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
does anyone know a good ntr game where you have small build up date a woman,cuddle alot and build a very good relationship and than ntr happens but the women dosent give up so fast ??

but than complettly gets corrupted like in promise best left unkept I wish there would be games in our red string realism style but with ntr:(

in alot of these jap games women always have huge milkers ,give up way too fast and you dont really have build up no connection to your love of you life so i dont like most ntr games even if its my fav kink hope there will be alot of good games in the future feelsbadman
Actually problem is that we dont get both in one package and on top of that most NTR games just has female lead so that rules out proper dating part. Sadly i can only help you with games that has somewhat of realistic or slow corruption where female puts up a bit of a fight before getting completely corrupted which you can say is a bit more realistic.

First that was the reason why i rated Rhodes Fortress so highly. Female lead is pretty much in control of her corruption for most part.
Secondly Summer Color had good realistic corruption too.

Again i know these will probably not what you are looking for but these are the only ones close to what you are looking for in my views. Be sure to let me know too if you find anything else

Reactions: mommysboiii
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes