Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 06/09/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
games with Avoidable NTR are getting smaller everyday its either full ntr game or full Non lol

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
why the hell would u wanna play a avoidable ntr in a ntr game? just play non ntr ffs
Depends on what you want....as player I want options...like: I have to avoid this ntr...but if I fail to do so, I will have to accept the consequences...
A "game" whre no choice is important (or just the choice WHO is the bad guy stealing your LI) is, at least for me, no real game.

But avoidable doesn't mean: one click and no ntr will happen....more like, If I don't manage to do this right, I will see something bad for me (or to be more specific: the MC...since I will never develop deep feelings for virtual characters).
Another thing which goes splendid with avoidable ntr is mystery...you won't see everytime you made a mistake, but maybe in the end, you will get an summary of all the mistakes, which lead to/away from the ntr.

So yes: avoidable ntr is what some (like me) want to play.

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
Developers may be starting to realize that putting "avoidable ntr" option doesn't truly appease the masses and is just a waste of time, because haters are going to hate no matter what. I've never really understood it anyways. If you're putting choices in a game, the ntr should happen organically based on those choices, as it would in real life. The game Power Vacuum is an example of a developer who wants to appease both parties by separating the ntr component of the game, but it totally takes away from the immersion of the game overall, and it's hard to take it seriously. While it may have gotten him more subscribers, it really takes away from the product. If it were a truly epic ntr game, maybe there would be more subscribers? I don't know.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Avoidable NTR is the worst of both worlds. NTR fans want to see NTR, NTR haters won't touch a game "tainted" with NTR even if it's optional. Though there was a weird period when avoidable-NTR games like Big Brother were a thing. I never saw the appeal.
I kind of disagree, but this depend on the gameplay.
I like games were you fight against the game to prevent the NTR and I dislike most of the games were the NTR is just gallery hunting.

Reactions: Ka1E1

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Avoidable NTR is the worst of both worlds. NTR fans want to see NTR, NTR haters won't touch a game "tainted" with NTR even if it's optional. Though there was a weird period when avoidable-NTR games like Big Brother were a thing. I never saw the appeal.
I can't speak for NTR haters and what they want in a game but as somewhat of an NTR fan, i have no problem with avoidable NTR. I have played a lot of NTR games but sometimes i dont want NTR from start to finish. In avoidable NTR games i also get the option to do the usual route and then can play NTR option later to get the kink or whatever when you have developed a bond with them and as some people already said that you can enjoy it when you know that someone out there is after your girls if you mess up or something. But yeah there has to be a build up and proper plot for that. Most avoidable NTR games these days are just "Choose this option for NTR and choose other option for normal route". There is no logic behind such choice. They just try to get fans of both genre by doing everything and fail in both. I would happily play an avoidable NTR game where developer did justice to both routes.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I can't speak for NTR haters and what they want in a game but as somewhat of an NTR fan, i have no problem with avoidable NTR. I have played a lot of NTR games but sometimes i dont want NTR from start to finish. In avoidable NTR games i also get the option to do the usual route and then can play NTR option later to get the kink or whatever when you have developed a bond with them and as some people already said that you can enjoy it when you know that someone out there is after your girls if you mess up or something. But yeah there has to be a build up and proper plot for that. Most avoidable NTR games these days are just "Choose this option for NTR and choose other option for normal route". There is no logic behind such choice. They just try to get fans of both genre by doing everything and fail in both. I would happily play an avoidable NTR game where developer did justice to both routes.
this is what i was trying to say lol

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Really great list. I'm following it now.

Pardon me if it's already mentioned in this thread, but I couldn't find Valiant Warrior Astrid, I really think you would like it.
For me it's a straight 10/10.
Unfortunately, it's incomplete, but it has a lot of content for hours of gameplay.

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Hello. Thank you for a great list. I think you should try games that i did not find in the thread
Taimanin Yukikaze 1/2 - great games in my opinion fully focused on ntr, a little much text in the beginning to read but has really great scenes and both completed
A Struggle with sin - not fully focused on ntr but has very good ntr routes with almost every heroine as well as corruption. Very long time in development so in the beginning renders can look bad but later scenes are very good and animated. Not completed but the amount of content is really huge and multiple times bigger than in some completed games
Long Story Short - incredibly looking female heroines, fully focused on ntr corruption and cheating. Pretty hard to play without walkthrough as there is a lot of scenes that are hidden behind random choices. It is not completed so i think you saw this one
Pale Carnations - again not completed but has a fair amount of content and has good writing and very good renders unlike most of ntr games

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Hello. Thank you for a great list. I think you should try games that i did not find in the thread
Taimanin Yukikaze 1/2 - great games in my opinion fully focused on ntr, a little much text in the beginning to read but has really great scenes and both completed
Peasant's Quest - not fully focused on ntr but has very good ntr routes with almost every heroine as well as corruption. Very long time in development so in the beginning renders can look bad but later scenes are very good and animated. Not completed but the amount of content is really huge and multiple times bigger than in some completed games
Long Story Short - incredibly looking female heroines, fully focused on ntr corruption and cheating. Pretty hard to play without walkthrough as there is a lot of scenes that are hidden behind random choices. It is not completed so i think you saw this one
Pale Carnations - again not completed but has a fair amount of content and has good writing and very good renders unlike most of ntr games
Yes, LSS could be a masterpiece of ntr/corruption games in F95. Let's pray together that developer doesn't loose the way.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
A Struggle with sin - not fully focused on ntr but has very good ntr routes with almost every heroine as well as corruption. Very long time in development so in the beginning renders can look bad but later scenes are very good and animated. Not completed but the amount of content is really huge and multiple times bigger than in some completed games
Thanks for the suggestions. I will look into them. I already did know about Taimanin but couldn't get around to playing them.

anon_user0

Jan 6, 2020
Many thanks for your personal rec list. I've already played a handful of titles on it. I also wanted to revisit a 2dcg hentai that you were reviewing, but got removed at your last update. I can't remember the name, but it looked like a colorful sci-fi VN. If anyone happens to remember, I'd greatly appreciate it. Cheers man.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Many thanks for your personal rec list. I've already played a handful of titles on it. I also wanted to revisit a 2dcg hentai that you were reviewing, but got removed at your last update. I can't remember the name, but it looked like a colorful sci-fi VN. If anyone happens to remember, I'd greatly appreciate it. Cheers man.
It was this one. https://f95zone.to/threads/dohna-dohna-lets-do-bad-things-together-final-alicesoft-shiravune.98231/
Sorry for the trouble. I didn't plan on adding such a list of games that i will play in future so removed the list.

Reactions: anon_user0
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes