Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 06/09/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Actually problem is that we dont get both in one package and on top of that most NTR games just has female lead so that rules out proper dating part. Sadly i can only help you with games that has somewhat of realistic or slow corruption where female puts up a bit of a fight before getting completely corrupted which you can say is a bit more realistic.

First that was the reason why i rated Rhodes Fortress so highly. Female lead is pretty much in control of her corruption for most part.
Secondly Summer Color had good realistic corruption too.

Again i know these will probably not what you are looking for but these are the only ones close to what you are looking for in my views. Be sure to let me know too if you find anything else
wow you a man of culture as well yeah I wish we had games with male prota and a very good writing with slow buildup dating the love of your life (relationship build up) romantic dates, cuddle, doing things together and than the slow corruption and ntr a game like our red string(maybe there will be even some kind of corruption there could be potential in future updates) would be perfect like ian and holly with ntr it would be so hot hope in the future we will get good ntr games that are like that.:confused::confused:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Actually problem is that we dont get both in one package and on top of that most NTR games just has female lead so that rules out proper dating part. Sadly i can only help you with games that has somewhat of realistic or slow corruption where female puts up a bit of a fight before getting completely corrupted which you can say is a bit more realistic.

First that was the reason why i rated Rhodes Fortress so highly. Female lead is pretty much in control of her corruption for most part.
Secondly Summer Color had good realistic corruption too.

Again i know these will probably not what you are looking for but these are the only ones close to what you are looking for in my views. Be sure to let me know too if you find anything else
Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei/Kanojo ga Shita Koto this game is very very good you meet your love of your live the build up is very slow but has good ntr there is a translation thread on this site some guy is translation it completly.

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Top 10 so far in no particular order:

1) Lily Of The Valley

2) Special Request

3) Anna's Exciting Affection

4) Taffy Tales

5) Where The Heart Is

6) My Employee's Family - I haven't seen this mentioned on here yet

7) The Point of No Return - Ditto

8) The Visit - Not sure if that one really qualifies

9) Ana : From Milf to Mif - Crudely animated and buggy but fun when it's not

10) Banking On Bella - Also probably doesen't really qualify and is very grindy

I really wish they made more like those but they seem to be hard to come by.

I'm looking for something with good character designs, quality animation, a variety of outcomes, non-cringe worthy dialogue, and a minimum of bugs.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Top 10 so far in no particular order:

1) Lily Of The Valley

2) Special Request

3) Anna's Exciting Affection

4) Taffy Tales

5) Where The Heart Is

6) My Employee's Family - I haven't seen this mentioned on here yet

7) The Point of No Return - Ditto

8) The Visit - Not sure if that one really qualifies

9) Ana : From Milf to Mif - Crudely animated and buggy but fun when it's not

10) Banking On Bella - Also probably doesen't really qualify and is very grindy

I really wish they made more like those but they seem to be hard to come by.

I'm looking for something with good character designs, quality animation, a variety of outcomes, non-cringe worthy dialogue, and a minimum of bugs.
try games like long story short or our red string (it has corruption and potentialy ntr in the future) where it all began could be a game that you should keep an eye on too (only one cheapter I think it gets cheapter 2 in the next 1 or 2 weeks) this 3 games are more realistic but my 3 fav in terms or render, writting and potential.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gudil

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
I love this list but what is this Momoiro Closet (8/10) {Pure Vanilla, romance, cosplay} doing on here? Bablu (NTR)
Haha. I understand the confusion but maybe i should clarify the title a bit more. It was actually supposed to be my personal Gamelist which contains 'all' the games i played to keep track of the games i played but people started visiting so to give them the idea that my Gamelist has a lot of NTR and cheating games so they should stay away if they don't like them.
It was never supposed to be a list of "only" Corruption and NTR games.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
try games like long story short or our red string (it has corruption and potentialy ntr in the future) where it all began could be a game that you should keep an eye on too (only one cheapter I think it gets cheapter 2 in the next 1 or 2 weeks) this 3 games are more realistic but my 3 fav in terms or render, writting and potential.
Long Story short is definitely great. Haven't played Our Red String yet.
But not enough content to rate it properly. Have been disappointed with developers many times for abandoning the game or just finishing games in a hurry. Sad lyf.
Now i just try to hold on starting a new game unless it put out enough content for us to properly enjoy and rate.

Reactions: atrebor68

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Long Story short is definitely great. Haven't played Our Red String yet.
But not enough content to rate it properly. Have been disappointed with developers many times for abandoning the game or just finishing games in a hurry. Sad lyf.
Now i just try to hold on starting a new game unless it put out enough content for us to properly enjoy and rate.
our red string one of the best games i ever played has 9 cheapters it has plenty of content at the moment only where it all began has 1 but it seems to have a huge potential with love interest miru

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
our red string one of the best games i ever played has 9 cheapters it has plenty of content at the moment only where it all began has 1 but it seems to have a huge potential with love interest miru
Does that game even have corruption? I saw it but doesn't look as interesting as the prior one from that dev that had netorare, corruption, relationship with his bf father, etc

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Does that game even have corruption? I saw it but doesn't look as interesting as the prior one from that dev that had netorare, corruption, relationship with his bf father, etc
you play 2 cheracters ian and lena its an interisting concept but the autor added more value to good writting and realism so the start of the story is more slow but the good think is that you can actually influance your cheracter and his/her stats you have mult women which you can get in a relationship with my fav are sweet holly/ian I really hope for ntr for her, cindy and alison lena is kindy cool to but you play her(a lot of replay value if you appreciate that) it has cheating ,corruption and a lot of kinks but way more slow and more realistic than her old game which is in my eyes better it will be a way longer game if its finished than her old game.In my eyes on or the best game on this site but if you like fast corruption than its maybe to realistic or slow for you but i appreciate a good build up before everything goes down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gudil and ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
you play 2 cheracters ian and lena its an interisting concept but the autor added more value to good writting and realism so the start of the story is more slow but the good think is that you can actually influance your cheracter and his/her stats you have mult women which you can get in a relationship with my fav are sweet holly/ian I really hope for ntr for her, cindy and alison lena is kindy cool to but you play her(a lot of replay value if you appreciate that) it has cheating ,corruption and a lot of kinks but way more slow and more realistic than her old game which is in my eyes better it will be a way longer game if its finished than her old game.In my eyes on or the best game on this site but if you like fast corruption than its maybe to realistic or slow for you but i appreciate a good build up before everything goes down.
But the way you're phrasing makes me think that everything so far is "buildup"? The corruption is still not there?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes