Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 06/09/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
But the way you're phrasing makes me think that everything so far is "buildup"? The corruption is still not there?
for lena there is already alot of corruption and other cheracter it starts like holly or cindy.

I suggstest focusing only on one girl its worth for mult playtroughs its a very good game.

Reactions: ktez

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I played (Daily Life in Jeopardy) today very good and slow burn I loved it maybe it helps someone

SpearUK

Dec 16, 2019
Great list!
So many games that I have missed. Not sure why so many of these games don't appear when doing a tag search on F95.
Thank you for all your hard work.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
yo Bablu (NTR) [Shinachiku-Castella] Scars of Summers deserves a solid 10/10 ma dudes, all the ingame lewd stuff you can do basically doubles the lewd scenes you get from the recollection room. trying to call her whenever she's with ntr dudes, the ntr day stalking, all those extra scenes before a certain lewd moment from every cast (especially Oyama ones) and they're actually 'moving on' as time goes up made them deserves the perfect score.

Reactions: Wolhex

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
yo Bablu (NTR) [Shinachiku-Castella] Scars of Summers deserves a solid 10/10 ma dudes, all the ingame lewd stuff you can do basically doubles the lewd scenes you get from the recollection room. trying to call her whenever she's with ntr dudes, the ntr day stalking, all those extra scenes before a certain lewd moment from every cast (especially Oyama ones) and they're actually 'moving on' as time goes up made them deserves the perfect score.
I somewhat agree too but come on, 9.5 isn't bad either. Haha.
I don't exactly remember why i didn't give it perfect 10 when i rated it after playing... But i do think 9.5 suits it perfectly. I will try to play it again and think if it deserves a 10/10.
I do have these games (9-10 ranked) downloaded with me and try to play them again. I also changed few games ratings after playing them again.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I somewhat agree too but come on, 9.5 isn't bad either. Haha.
I don't exactly remember why i didn't give it perfect 10 when i rated it after playing... But i do think 9.5 suits it perfectly. I will try to play it again and think if it deserves a 10/10.
I do have these games (9-10 ranked) downloaded with me and try to play them again. I also changed few games ratings after playing them again.
it's just that we talking about Japanese RPGM, then that one is the one that can made it to the perfect score lol

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
guys idk how to make a post to ask this since im kinda new to this but i figure this thread might help me. Im looking for a game its 2Dcg shota ntr the mc and his mom and bestfriend go camping and the friend gets with the mom in the tent. I dont think games from this dev are on f95 ( think they have been removed) i found it by luck last time it was referenced on this site but my memory is really bad, also if it helps all of this devs work is ntr based
search for NTRMAN

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I did, perhaps our definitions of western style games differ. I prefer to avoid cartoon-like graphics and anime themes. That's no slight to those who enjoy them- but just browsing the above, while it contains some of those, the majority is the former.

Reactions: Gudil
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes