Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 06/09/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
Great list, tried Home Prisoner yet? It doesn't have much contents right now but the atmosphere for the whole family corruption/NTR is so great

nstar2014

Apr 1, 2018
Thanks for putting this list together! Helped me a lot in looking for games I wanted to try out. I wasn't sure if it was recommended yet, but I thoroughly enjoyed Kakuriyo, The Village of Obscene Customs.

Edit: The NTR route is considered a bad ending, but I disagree; I think it should be considered one of the normal endings because it fits really well within the world. It was honestly my favorite route because of how well it was executed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
Right. It's not my Tag and I like to avoid it but there's a game that's been in my head for a while and I'm already accepting that I won't find it.
It was something about a woman who lives in a kind of underground complex in a city (It's not the sewer, it has houses and even a greenhouse), and she starts/returns to fight in a kind of ring with a name similar to pink princess or something related to pink.
It's a 2D sidescroller. I also remember that her outfit was all pink when she went to fight. Other than that I don't know.

Sorry for polluting the thread, but you guys are the only people I see with the ability to answer me.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes