Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Great list man
Thanks for efforts

You can add few recent corruption and NTR games in this

iNSight of you [v0.7b] [AdventAnyx]
https://f95zone.to/threads/insight-of-you-v0-7b-adventanyx.45441/

The Regional Manager [v0.0.32] [Horizontical Studio]
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-regional-manager-v0-0-32-horizontical-studio.60813/

The Office [Ep.2 v0.2] [Damaged Coda]
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-ep-2-v0-2-damaged-coda.57277/

Last one has great renders
This is the list of games i played. Thanks for recommendations. I will play them first and then will rank them accordingly.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2 is quality corruption + NTR in the style of the NTRPG games. iNSight of you, as great as it is, has no NTR afaik. No, Gloria being shared does not make it NTR, because she's not MC's spouse nor emotionally attached in any way except pure hatred and eventually a master-slave relationship.

Slotplot

Nov 10, 2018
Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2 is quality corruption + NTR in the style of the NTRPG games. iNSight of you, as great as it is, has no NTR afaik. No, Gloria being shared does not make it NTR, because she's not MC's spouse nor emotionally attached in any way except pure hatred and eventually a master-slave relationship.
Yes you are right about that not containing ntr till now but it has great corruption and training themes so thats why place it here

This is the list of games i played. Thanks for recommendations. I will play them first and then will rank them accordingly.
Hope you enjoy them as well there are some more on my list but I would rather wait to suggest them after there few more releases. Once there storyline is bit more defined

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
About Henteria Chronicles. This game is on my radar. If you played this game then please tell me it's completion status and how much content is currently out.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
About Henteria Chronicles. This game is on my radar. If you played this game then please tell me it's completion status and how much content is currently out.
I don't know how much more content the dev plans to make for the game. It feels something like 50-70% of the way through (as of update 6). Has several hours of content despite the lack of gameplay beyond a few mostly skippable puzzles.

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Bablu (NTR) thought on To H (Tamani's Hentai Adventure) by Birdcage?
oh yea no Akabur classic like Witch Trainers and Princess Trainers?
Four Elements Trainers is really good too, the Slave-Route is lit.
Seriously i personally don't like slave training, corruption by hypnosis and rape so might be the reason why i don't usually check out these games with training in their names but Four Elements Training is on my to play list.
Thanks for recommending To H by Birdcage. Seems like i will like this game.

Edit: Seems like i haven't played many classic games that's why i didn't know about Akabur games. Now that i have checked them, they don't look all that bad. Thanks for recommendations. I will try these out.

Last edited:
Reactions: atrebor68

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
If you're still interested in the game and haven't read it, here's the roadmap from the dev's Patreon [We get update 7 on F95 in a few days]:

Here’s the very rough roadmap of what’s to come in the following updates. All in all, before the endings, I want to have every side-story have at least 5 quests, and add another 3 main quests.

----Keep in mind, everything might be subject to change depending on feedback, new ideas, etc…---

Roadmap:

Update 8:
1 Main quest, 1 Side quest (Thania). The rest of the update will be dedicated to side-content, such as: freeroam events, polishing the beginning of the game by adding freeroam events there as well, and implementing a reminiscing room. I won’t be able to do everything in one update, unfortunately.

Update 9: 1 Main quest, 1 Side quest (Solana’s last side-quest). Once again, I will use the time left to continue developing side content and polishing stuff. Hopefully, all side-content mentioned in Update 8 will be over with by the end of this update.

Update 10: (Assuming all side-content has been fully implemented). 1 Main quest and 2 Side quests (Thania and Neve’s last quests) + more freeroam events.

Update 11: (Once again, assuming I’ve been able to do everything that was mentioned before). I want to add one ultimate quest for those who have finished all three side-stories for Neve, Thania, and Solana. This would unlock another secret ending. I also want to polish everything left that needs polishing + add the last freeroam events + (if there’s any time left) start to work on the endings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

taylorswift22

Dec 7, 2019
Hey Bablu, was wondering which of these games allow you to change character names? I've played Amor Magic Academy and love that it allows you to do that!

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes