Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 06/09/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Ive played a few of these and Tina might be the closest but any others with ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/rhodes-fortress-scalegarden.1826/ (A bit slow at start but definitely a must play)
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-makina-and-the-city-of-ruins-another-story-kagura-games.9662/ (another gem)
https://f95zone.to/threads/meltys-quest-v1-2k-happy-life.6004/
https://f95zone.to/threads/until-her-amorous-body-corrupts-final-shinachiku-castella.26634/ (same artist as Tina)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hey there friends.... me and my friend currently working on a game (3dcg) . I have some question about Ntr.
1) If a female protagonist cheated on her boyfriend, is it Ntr ?
2) If the game is not a incest game, if the mother has sex with anyone is it Ntr ?
3) If another man's women cheated with our main protagonist, is it Ntr ?
Thank you....

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Hey there friends.... me and my friend currently working on a game (3dcg) . I have some question about Ntr.
2) If the game is not a incest game, if the mother has sex with anyone is it Ntr ?
Thank you....
According to the most people nowadays: 1 - yes; 2 - yes; 3 - yes...
For me it's more complicated...
1 - If SHE is initiating it - no, if the is raped/hypnotized/seduced (without choices) yes.
2 - Mother is having sex with someone else than MC...no ntr...till she is going to "abbandon" me for her new lover, than yes
3 - Again: if I choose to cheat it's not ntr (towards the MC) just cheating. If I couldn't avoid it AND MC already have a partner, than yes. It would be more ntr towards the cheating woman's partner, because you take the girl for yourself.

NTR is mostly based on jealousy, so if you see a girl, whom you don't know, having sex with someone, whom you don't know, its just peeping....but not ntr. If one of these two is a person which has a "deeper" realtionship to the MC you could call it ntr (like a mother/sister who don't care about you any longer because of her new lover).
Most games just make use of the misused ntr-term, show you some pairs having sex, and label it ntr, because YOU are not involved, but good games give you story, and more important: build-ups.
Why is the MC in love with this girl?
What are her feelings toward MC?
Who is the other guy?
And after clearing this questions: slowly show the adrift of the girl from the MC to the other guy.

But this is just my oppinion...

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
1 - If SHE is initiating it - no, if the is raped/hypnotized/seduced (without choices) yes.
2 - Mother is having sex with someone else than MC...no ntr...till she is going to "abbandon" me for her new lover, than yes
3 - Again: if I choose to cheat it's not ntr (towards the MC) just cheating. If I couldn't avoid it AND MC already have a partner, than yes. It would be more ntr towards the cheating woman's partner, because you take the girl for yourself.

NTR is mostly based on jealousy, so if you see a girl, whom you don't know, having sex with someone, whom you don't know, its just peeping....but not ntr. If one of these two is a person which has a "deeper" realtionship to the MC you could call it ntr (like a mother/sister who don't care about you any longer because of her new lover).
Most games just make use of the misused ntr-term, show you some pairs having sex, and label it ntr, because YOU are not involved, but good games give you story, and more important: build-ups.
Who is the other guy?
And after clearing this questions: slowly show the adrift of the girl from the MC to the other guy.

Thank you for taking your time to reply. So....i am thinking what we are making is Ntr....

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Thank you for taking your time to reply. So....i am thinking what we are making is Ntr....
No problem. Just a little more: ntr as I described it, is meant for netorare. But ntr could also be netorase (share your partner) and netori (take someone's partner) so in these terms your 3 could be ntr too.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
No problem. Just a little more: ntr as I described it, is meant for netorare. But ntr could also be netorase (share your partner) and netori (take someone's partner) so in these terms your 3 could be ntr too.
Thanks....

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Thank you....
For me it's mostly emotional element and how story is written.
1) For example in first case it's mostly just cheating and not NTR unless i (as a player) have some kind of connection with the guy/bf she is cheating on OR maybe i will consider it an NTR when boyfriend is heavenly involved in the storyline.
2) Yes if Player character has some kind of feelings towards her
3) Nope

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018

Who is the other guy?

Summed it up nicely. A true man of culture.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
For me it's mostly emotional element and how story is written.
1) For example in first case it's mostly just cheating and not NTR unless i (as a player) have some kind of connection with the guy/bf she is cheating on OR maybe i will consider it an NTR when boyfriend is heavenly involved in the storyline.
2) Yes if Player character has some kind of feelings towards her
3) Nope
Thanks....

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
If the male mc fucks the female mc and humiliates her boyfriend or husband. Is it Ntr ?

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
the best ntr, in my opinion, is when you are a male mc with a wife or girlfriend, and other men are after her. The decisions you make impact the chances she will cheat, but you ultimately don't want her to cheat, so you better make the correct decisions. Even if you do make the right decisions, things happen and a lot of it is out of your control anyways, such as blackmail and rape, so you hope for the best. All the time this is going on, you have glimpses into your wife or girlfriend's life to see what's happening when youre not around and not there to protect her. She is not a slut, but she can be coerced, seduced, or blackmailed in certain situations, especially if you're going through a rough patch with her.

One specific scenario I'd love to see is devious man/men lusting after your faithful wife/gf, and they come up with a plan to set you (as the male MC) up as if you're cheating on her or doing something that really hurts her emotionally and she either wants revenge or she's in a very vulnerable state to be seduced. You try to proclaim your innocence and solve the case, so to speak, but it might be too late... the devious man/men are already trying to get between your wife/gf's sweet thighs.

The second best ntr, in my opinion, is when you're a female mc who's in a loving, faithful relationship with husband/bf, but many men lust after you and you make decisions as to whether to entertain their advances. You can corrupt your female MC and cheat on your unfortunate husband/bf.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
If the male mc fucks the female mc and humiliates her boyfriend or husband. Is it Ntr ?
Oh...2 mc's...so let's go for this one...
Am I playing the male mc at this moment.....it's netori (need ntr tag) but everyone will accept it...
Am I playing the female mc at this moment...it's cheating (no ntr tag) but you could call it ntr because girl is in a relationship, and her boyfriend will (maybe) loose her.
Am I playing the boyfriend at this moment (I know no mc etc)...definitive ntr, because he (surely) doesn't want this to happen ,and to be humilated after is the cherry on top.

So you see: many ways of defining it as ntr or not...
My suggestion: let the male to the seduction, so the haters don't have a reason to start screaming... (what they will do anyway)

the best ntr, in my opinion, is when you are a male mc with a wife or girlfriend, and other men are after her. The decisions you make impact the chances she will cheat, but you ultimately don't want her to cheat, so you better make the correct decisions. Even if you do make the right decisions, things happen and a lot of it is out of your control anyways, such as blackmail and rape, so you hope for the best. All the time this is going on, you have glimpses into your wife or girlfriend's life to see what's happening when youre not around and not there to protect her. She is not a slut, but she can be coerced, seduced, or blackmailed in certain situations, especially if you're going through a rough patch with her.
Oh...okay...yes and no for me. Avoidable ntr is the keyword for making these games REALLY good. You CAN avoid ALL cheating but you have to do a lot for this. That's what makes ntr-games so good after my oppinion. If you have choices, and in the end she WILL cheat on me, no matter what I do, it's somehow boring gameplay...I mean, no matter what you do, it wouldn't change a thing, why playing? Just look at the pictures...
Next thing: the "mystery". I like these games where the MC (and sometimes the player) isn't knowing what is going on. Best would be you see some guys talking to her, and nothing more, from this point on you want to know: Who was that? Why was she so happy/scared/sad to talk to him? This will lead to an build-up, and build-ups are important for ntr.

One specific scenario I'd love to see is devious man/men lusting after your faithful wife/gf, and they come up with a plan to set you (as the male MC) up as if you're cheating on her or doing something that really hurts her emotionally and she either wants revenge or she's in a very vulnerable state to be seduced. You try to proclaim your innocence and solve the case, so to speak, but it might be too late... the devious man/men are already trying to get between your wife/gf's sweet thighs.
I have to agree, one of the best scenarios. Would like to see more of these...

The second best ntr, in my opinion, is when you're a female mc who's in a loving, faithful relationship with husband/bf, but many men lust after you and you make decisions as to whether to entertain their advances. You can corrupt your female MC and cheat on your unfortunate husband/bf.
Female mc has one big problem...you choose to cheat or not...so as you said: corruption (which is another genre) is strong here, but ntr-vibes...for me the weakest scenario, because you will play as the girl, but (as most of us, I assume, are males) try to look from the male side so you will never "truly" cheat on your partner.
Would be better if you play the female mc, seeing other girls try to get your partner. Than you start to get more seductive for him, and attract other males this way...a lot more complicated, but interesting double ntr...

But as always: just my oppinion.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Oh...2 mc's...so let's go for this one...
Am I playing the male mc at this moment.....it's netori (need ntr tag) but everyone will accept it...
Am I playing the female mc at this moment...it's cheating (no ntr tag) but you could call it ntr because girl is in a relationship, and her boyfriend will (maybe) loose her.
Am I playing the boyfriend at this moment (I know no mc etc)...definitive ntr, because he (surely) doesn't want this to happen ,and to be humilated after is the cherry on top.

So you see: many ways of defining it as ntr or not...
My suggestion: let the male to the seduction, so the haters don't have a reason to start screaming... (what they will do anyway)
Thanks....

Mar 1, 2020
Does anybody actually know about a game, novel.. of this scenario, or close at least ?

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018

Agree with you completely. That's the best kind of NTR. Sadly not many such translated games out there.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Does anybody actually know about a game, novel.. of this scenario, or close at least ?
Read few Korean manhwa about this but a translated game doesn't come to mind.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sarah-of-the-rotation-cut-v2-3-2-ho-works.46654/ (Here's a game closest to what you seek. It's female protagonist but she rejects all the advances on her but go crazy after she sees her bf with someone else...)

https://f95zone.to/threads/until-her-amorous-body-corrupts-final-shinachiku-castella.26634/ (Another close one)

Reactions: TheMerov1ngian
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes