Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 06/09/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Have you tried
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-heros-ntr-adventure-final-shibahu-cement.79921/

It's quite recent but it's quite dark similarly to Thug Hero Party there's no good ending for thr protagonist and might mentally scar you idk lol. Only downside are amount of random spawn mobs you have to fight, other than that it's quite neat.
Yeah. I have downloaded this game when it came out. Just didn't get a chance to play. Will need to make some time for it and then set aside few games to play while recovering from all that darkness this will cause me.

Reactions: betatest001

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
Thanks a lot for the list. I really like NTR+Corruption content. But what I would really like is to have ntr/corruption/cheating/cuckold content with feet fetish scenes. Femdom might be there too. Anyone know a game like that? (Like Pandora's Box etc.)

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
Can anyone recommend me a good elder sister ntr like the Curse of Pleasure? Sadly the list doesn't specify that
Some are younger sister tho.

The Tyrant Good one. (Elder & Younger siss)
Hosting the Quarterback The story is very straight forward. (All KirsESS games are straight forward) (No idea about elder or younger sis, but she is there.)
The Spellbook One of da best! (Elder sis)
Culture Shock I have no idea for this game but I think it is very promising.
My Hunting Adventure Time (Younger sis)
The Guy in Charge (Elder sis)
Big Brother (Not much NTR content, but it is there.) (Elder & Younger siss)
Dark Hero Party Also one of da best. (Younger sis)
Power Vacuum (Not much NTR content. NTR are not canon, but it is there.)

Maybe more could not think of at the moment.

Last edited:

JimmYHerE100

Dec 6, 2017
Recommendations for games with strong protagonists with slow corruption? Like "Karryn's Prison" or "Noxian Nights"?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes