Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I love Lina <3 Her model, outfit, hair color, different colored sneakers, glasses and everything else is perfect! I don't think I've ever seen that model before either, which is a huuuuge plus!!!

Shouldn't this have the tag, Kinetic Novel? since we aren't even picking/choosing any choices? I only played this for Lina. I rather just play a full actual game as Lina though :3

These things popped into my head while looking at these scenes lmao!

Bender from Futurama? ehhh... maybe not. A Female Pennywise/Cosplayer and Puss in Boots! That puss knows what the friends want xD

MMMM.jpg

Why is she holding the camera like this? this made me giggle a bit x3

mmmm2.jpg

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for the comment! :)

Yes, it is probably correct to call this novella kinetic.

Bender from Futurama? ehhh... maybe not. A Female Pennywise/Cosplayer and Puss in Boots! That puss knows what the friends want xD
I borrowed a clown girl, a cat and a robot from my previous game "The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything". The robot really does have a lot in common with Bender, he loves to drink beer and he is not a puritan. :)

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Thanks for the comment! :)

The robot really does have a lot in common with Bender, he loves to drink beer and he is not a puritan. :)

You're very welcome :3 thank you for the response hehe ^^ You should totally give that robot a beer to hang onto! just seeing him down a beer while the kitty talks or when ever the robot is in frame would of been very funny ^-^

I did plan on trying out your other game a while back but since it's an RPGM, that drove me away. Looks and sounds interesting though. If it ever becomes or gets a [VN] [Ren'Py] version, I'll definitely jump into it.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I did plan on trying out your other game a while back but since it's an RPGM, that drove me away. Looks and sounds interesting though.
Despite the RPGM engine, this is a mostly collection of very small bizzare comic-like stories, loosely connected by one grand quest. :)

The game has a setting of the near future. There is no grind, or even RPG stats. The choice of the engine was determined by the fact that I had some experience in mapping and, in general, I like maping for games.

upd. Here is walkthrough for couple of episodes:

Last edited:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
I would play that game, Don't think the writer or the actors would mind another parody of Rocky Horror lol
I'll play it too and depend on who's the dev I may support him, even if I'm totally broke...
But it has to be a really good dev to go on this trip... Keeping the craziness of the non-nonsensical plot of the show would be a big challenge ...
Let's hope someone skilled will manage one day to let us do the Time Warp again...

ShamanLab will you be up to the challenge ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
That's right, this visual novel is planned as a set of separates or loosely connected mini-stories.
You have great stories, I still think it would have been neat if the male MC in your previous story, got turned,not only into a Vamp but a female vamp.The idea comes from a greek myth of the Isle of Lesbos. An Island full of "woman" lead lost sailors to the Island. Only after do they have led the sailors astray do the Woman reveal they are Sirens and turn the wayward sailors into more Sirens. I believe the Visual novel "Interns of Ecstasy Island" has a hint of that myth.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Now if I were a good artist and coder, I would have a male protagonist&Female protagonist, depending on how long you can last in my story. The Basis of the story would be around of the myths of the Isle of Lesbos, Where Sirens would lure wandering male sailors to the shores of the island. In one of the versions of the myth. Only woman inhabit and only woman can inhabit the island. The woman on the Island have a secret and keep it close to the chest before revealing it in front of they're prey. Story would be set around this one "male" protagonist who has managed to survive the rocks of the island. He investigates, once meeting mysteries woman, who try to woo him and get him to take something to relax. You would have a choice to do so, or decline. Yet if you do, the following day our male protagonist begins to notice small changes. Now he is on the clock to either escape the island or investigate more,risking more changes. If Our lead figures out what the woman are. Why the lead is changing. Well. How do Siren's stay so numerous for hundreds of years without any men. Our lead now turning into(Heroine) learns through the magic of either the Siren's themselves or the Island itself. All the Male victims whom survived the rocky shores and explored the island would slowly turn into more Sirens. Anyhow, That's just me. I am no artist so. I think "Interns of ecstasy Island" has elements of it.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I spent almost a week trying to figure out how to do something similar to the Poltergeist movie, and now this is .. :)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Wow. This game is like an Acid Trip. :oops:
Let me get really fucked up and play it again.

From the description I thought it was going to be like
Mystery Science Theatre 3000

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
From the description I thought it was going to be like
Mystery Science Theatre 3000
The similarity is only on the level of the base idea. :)

Friend watching something fancy, weird, with naked people, monsters, sex and violence on the movie screen. :)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes