ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Great news for everyone!

* Free Update #5 Poltergeist!
* Patreon Update #7 Phantasm!

Why is 'Poltergeist' a great update? Because this is one of the coolest of all seven episodes! Inspired by the movie it's combines elements from the movie and elements from other episodes of the game! There is a cat, a poltergeist, Lina and a villain MILF! What more could you want? :)

And the Phantasm is antoher cool episode insired by the horror movie!

Top of my personal favorites episodes:
* Poltregeist
* Phantasm
* Shadow over wings

Endjoy! :)

upd. For more pics or info please joint to my Discord server!

• Red Heart
Reactions: jufot

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I'd imagine Tom Pervo watching something lewder than this but I guess that's not the aim here, cool story tho.

Reactions: ShamanLab

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
ShamanLab Do you know that you are distributing the archive.rpa file twice? You have the correct one in the game directory and then there is an extra one that is sitting in the base directory with the .exe file. That one in the base directory doubles the size of your game for no reason.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
ShamanLab Do you know that you are distributing the archive.rpa file twice? You have the correct one in the game directory and then there is an extra one that is sitting in the base directory with the .exe file. That one in the base directory doubles the size of your game for no reason.
Oh... thanks!!!

I remember I installed some pack for export to android and after that the size of the game increased a lot. How to get rid of this garbage??

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Oh... thanks!!!

I remember I installed some pack for export to android and after that the size of the game increased a lot. How to get rid of this garbage??
I don't know what you did or why, but I like to use the little Del key :p

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Thanks, anyway. :) I noticed earlier that the archive was swollen, but I couldn't find the cause myself.
It wouldn't have been android, we don't use .rpa files on android. I think you just made an errant copy and paste at some point.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It's too bad there aren't any silhouettes at the bottom of the scenes.
I think i understand what you mean... I considered to make shadows or silhouettes when i worked on the first episode. But then I thought that this would annoy the player and decided to replace the silhouettes with just scenes of conversations in the cinema hall.

I think it's possible to add silhouettes to some next episode as a joke. But I don't want to do it all the time for all episodes.

Feb 15, 2018
Is Tom Servo in this? Not sure I could handle seeing my good bud in any compromising scenarios. Even if he is... "♬ bigger than life, bigger than you! ♬"

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Is Tom Servo in this? Not sure I could handle seeing my good bud in any compromising scenarios. Even if he is... "♬ bigger than life, bigger than you! ♬"
Sorry, nope... :(

I only borrowed main concept. And also the movies they watch are very strange and they would not be shown in an ordinary cinema. :)

There is also an element of parody of such movies as: 'Poltergeist', 'Midnight Meat Train', 'Phantasm', 'Shadow in the Cloud'.

Reactions: pachinko jones

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux (425 MB/ 145 MB) : (Update 8)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
"Meauccio on Feliciophagus Island" on Itch for free.

Meowchio, a humble small and innocent city cat, was kidnapped by cultists and taken to an island where bloody hunts are held and cruel games are played out.

However, the sectarians did not know that Meowchio is a smart cat, passionate about an unusual hobby... he is an amateurish enthusiast in creating natural poisons.

The game has elements of roguelike, crafting and survival exploration, so I advise you to save more often.

The duration of the game is approximately one to two hours.

I didn't win community contest, but it was the most original game of all the entries.

Bizarre lvl meets ShamanLab standards. :)

Game translated by google translator. :)

View attachment 3148951 View attachment 3148953

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes