jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Reliving the post, can someone help me how to pass level 1 buy sexual favours I'm tired of repeating and repeating the option "tell me something" more than 3 times and it won't go beyond that ... thanks for the help
It's abandoned game... You shouldn't expect too much from it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Reliving the post, can someone help me how to pass level 1 buy sexual favours I'm tired of repeating and repeating the option "tell me something" more than 3 times and it won't go beyond that ... thanks for the help
You must do paperwork that you can buy a chocalate bar that means you must earn 80 gold.

Tell me something - jerk off - show tongue
Talk with her
Then give her the cocolate bar
Tell me something - jerk off - show tongue - cum on her face so long till she is not upset anymore about it
Talk with her
Ask her show the Panties

When I see it correct you must talk all time after you upset her before you give the chacolate bar (when not it can be you must give her a lot more and I know if you came further to the next step when you don`t do it)

and so on

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Too bad...well, quest 31 was the last one i could do, after reading quest 32 the game ended for me, but i would have preferred to somehow skip that nasty quest and play it to an ending -,-
The last one is Quest 39 when you have done it you get a message that you are at the end so no Quest 40.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes