Ren'Py Mystery of Provenance [v0.0.6.a] [WID-3D]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
I didn't play the game but i see that you did a lot of effort to script that Sandbox and the interface.
Good Luck .

• Red Heart
Reactions: WID-3D

Dhoegh34

Mar 26, 2020
im stuck with the hint to watch tv with Zoe and change the channel ut ive done it 7 times and nothing has changed with Zoe. my hint says to do iot and hers hints at doing it but nothing happens besides the same scene in the bathroom

WID-3D

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
im stuck with the hint to watch tv with Zoe and change the channel ut ive done it 7 times and nothing has changed with Zoe. my hint says to do iot and hers hints at doing it but nothing happens besides the same scene in the bathroom
Hello! Post or send a save, and when I have some free time, I’ll see what the problem might be.

Reactions: genericthing5

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Uncompressed version: PIXELDRAIN - MEGA -
ok, TYVM for publishing this game here!
BUT
I have NO clue why the fullHD download version is at the bottom in half the font height ????
I've lost 222MB of daily pixeldrain download limit for this

swagstiak

Nov 25, 2022
Does anyone have any sort of guide for this, some of the clues are a bit too vague for me :(
For example teasing Petra, am i supposed to do it a lot or not? It seems to be the only option i have?

WID-3D

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Does anyone have any sort of guide for this, some of the clues are a bit too vague for me :(
For example teasing Petra, am i supposed to do it a lot or not? It seems to be the only option i have?
The algorithm of the game until another event is done, there is an opportunity to tease Petra. as soon as the other event is passed, then events move on with Petra.

swagstiak

Nov 25, 2022
The algorithm of the game until another event is done, there is an opportunity to tease Petra. as soon as the other event is passed, then events move on with Petra.
So the option will say "tease Petra" or something similar? When i see her and talk to her it sure seems like teasing, but thats the only thing i can do, her mood goes down and the MC says "she doesn't understand my jokes". Is this not the teasing it means?

WID-3D

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
So the option will say "tease Petra" or something similar? When i see her and talk to her it sure seems like teasing, but thats the only thing i can do, her mood goes down and the MC says "she doesn't understand my jokes". Is this not the teasing it means?
"You can tease Petra, but be careful not to do it too often, she will get upset."
It means that you have the option to tease, but it's also noted that you shouldn't do it often. As I mentioned before, this doesn't affect the storyline at this stage. This is the only interaction with her until other paths are completed.

If you continue to have problems progressing in the game, please upload your save file, and I will check for any possible errors.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes