Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
The sewers are in lower tamaresh traveling to the right from the bishop piece.
Also i found this bug on the ladder that happens when enemies hit you.
sewers002.png bug002.png

Jun 21, 2018
hope he fucks off from patreon otherwise his artistic expression and content are going to be heavily compromized in one way or another

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Wish there was some way to get the bosses to respawn so we could fight them again..

or a gallery

Jul 23, 2017
Really love the new update and the game in its current state is filled to the brim with content and this is just amazing! Many levels, large variety in design, many different enemies and different h-animations. The added internal views and sound is just stunning quality among the best I've seen in this genre of game. A+++ pixel animation quality!

I do have some feedback;
  1. Internal view is missing from the plant traps in the tree levels
  2. You can't rebind the movement ability it doesn't register your key input and resets back to D every time, I tried multiple different keys but nothing was accepted by it. I was able to rebind all other keys though
  3. Throwable objects like the knives and bombs should have a separate slot and binding from the 1234 keys for consumables. These are very hard to use mid-combat. If I had another slot I would bind throwables to C and keep 1234 for the healing pots and such
  4. Save points should also act as fast travel points, I wanted to go to the secret beach at the start but kept progressing further before I remembered to do so and now it's just really far to travel all the way back to do that *edit* went to beach nevermind lol
  5. Love the fact cheats are built into the game I would love to see this kept in future versions and even final version but then as an option you can enable or disable in advanced settings
  6. The puzzle mines where you need the slide ability to enter personally I don't like the fact enemies are here as its already a hard puzzle as you have to get the boxes on the lifts and stuff but the enemies kill you and resets the whole puzzle it gets quite frustrating

That's my feedback so far I've not completed all the content yet but wanted to get this feedback down before I forget.

Anyway love the game and hope the feedback is useful!

PS: to everyone else here backtrack to beach as soon as you unlock dash before continuing further. You will thank me later lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: demise247

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
I think i "finished" it? Got 3 dead ends,one the market and 2 in the undergrounds caves where i just cant proceeds scenarios
Now that i did play the game i regret my previous comment,that was just cover
For a 0.2 version the game has a lot of maps/enemies/scenes already,im quite surprised at this
Maps are interesting and very platformy with secret buffs all over the place to get,thats pretty cool
There is big variety of enemies and fetishes,just id like more of them had group scene,not only the lizards.Id like a group one with the blondy foxes
Main girl could use 1 or 2 offense skills?
Looking forward for future updates,tis was nice game

PS:Thread tags are missing tentacles,futa and lesbian

D

Deleted member 3489952

the game keeps getting flagged as full of viruses whnever i download it,

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Oh my that bat animation is just YES!! Why is lesbian facegrind so rare anyways, it should be mandatory on every h-game because this shit is what keeps me alive!

I usually wait until a game reaches the middle of development to even consider supporting, but it's so surprising the amount of content already and the animations are cute so I think it's worth 2$, I just I hope he adds more lesbian animations like that

the game keeps getting flagged as full of viruses whnever i download it,
I DL it from the dev itch page and no warnings from my antivirus, and I tried the mega link here as well and it seems fine too. Maybe it's something on your end or a false flag I dunno.

Last edited:
Reactions: YHL
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes