Jun 17, 2018
"Ah yes, other audiences who aren't supporting me as much monetarily don't like my game, so I should undo all of my hard work to cater the game exclusively to them :V"

Yes, MBB is making a lot of vore content because people who like vore are paying him to. Isn't that... literally how money works? People pay to have something done, and it gets done? So what, you're asking him to literally steal their money by taking away the content they paid to get? Or just act like their votes and money have less value because they want things that you, not him, you, don't?

If he wants to work on more non-vore enemies he'll do what he's already planning, making less picked categories have more vote weight, or hell just skip out on making a vote for an update entirely and make an enemy he wants to make.

Frankly, I'm fine with the game as it is, a game doesn't have to cater to literally every audience out there, and having niche content alongside vanilla stuff isn't trying to do that at all, people with niche fetishes like vanilla stuff too y'know? Perhaps you should consider that you're just, y'know, not the target audience.

Last edited:

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
"Ah yes, other audiences who aren't supporting me as much monetarily don't like my game, so I should undo all of my hard work to cater the game exclusively to them :V"

Yes, MBB is making a lot of vore content because people who like vore are paying him to. Isn't that... literally how money works? People pay to have something done, and it gets done? So what, you're asking him to literally steal their money by taking away the content they paid to get? Or just act like their votes and money have less value because they want things that you, not him, you, don't?

If he wants to work on more non-vore enemies he'll do what he's already planning, making less picked categories have more vote weight, or hell just skip out on making a vote for an update entirely and make an enemy he wants to make.

Frankly, I'm fine with the game as it is, a game doesn't have to cater to literally every audience out there, and having niche content alongside vanilla stuff isn't trying to do that at all, people with niche fetishes like vanilla stuff too y'know? Perhaps you should consider that you're just, y'know, not the target audience.
Thank you for putting this into words, good sir.

squidslol

Jan 31, 2021
apologies for the poorly conveyed point earlier.

MBB already has been adding non-vore enemies that didn't win the votes.. in the voting system that you could almost lock out vore with even half the voting power just by picking the 4 other voting options in a cycle, where the bonus points can make up more than 66% of the highest voted option.. and is still talking about reworking it to increase variety.. when the actual community (not the patreon) who enjoys vore is relatively very small compared to everywhere else.

people who want vanilla and are put off by vore just aren't MBB's actual customers - and I'm totally fine with that.. every other time I've found something advertising an interesting tag I've had to trudge through several hours or days of a game just to find the 4 minutes of a singular complimentary futa, vore, or tf scene.. which usually falls short of anything interesting happening.

we've been feeling what you're feeling now for years.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
apologies for the poorly conveyed point earlier.

MBB already has been adding non-vore enemies that didn't win the votes.. in the voting system that you could almost lock out vore with even half the voting power just by picking the 4 other voting options in a cycle, where the bonus points can make up more than 66% of the highest voted option.. and is still talking about reworking it to increase variety.. when the actual community (not the patreon) who enjoys vore is relatively very small compared to everywhere else.

people who want vanilla and are put off by vore just aren't MBB's actual customers - and I'm totally fine with that.. every other time I've found something advertising an interesting tag I've had to trudge through several hours or days of a game just to find the 4 minutes of a singular complimentary futa, vore, or tf scene.. which usually falls short of anything interesting happening.

we've been feeling what you're feeling now for years.
I understand now. I don't care anymore if this game become fully vore. But MBB's first game Pixie's garden just had a very little vore and mostly was vanilla plus MKM's first demo was mostly vanilla as well. If he like vore that much why don't he specialized on that? Just gather vore lovers around him and do not trick the vanilla lovers with vanilla animations. If he thinked like that back in the day all of this nonsense can be avoided.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
I understand now. I don't care anymore if this game become fully vore. But MBB's first game Pixie's garden just had a very little vore and mostly was vanilla plus MKM's first demo was mostly vanilla as well. If he like vore that much why don't he specialized on that? Just gather vore lovers around him and do not trick the vanilla lovers with vanilla animations. If he thinked like that back in the day all of this nonsense can be avoided.
I think it really has to do with the votes.
Personally I don't mind the diversified content, "there's a little for everyone" as they say.
ACT games of this quality are hard to come by especially one that harbors your particular fetishs (however rare or unorthodox it may be)(like vore). I mean the MBB was kind enough to include a fetish filter, what more could you ask for? sure it sucks that a boss for instance had a fetish few people like (I personally was surprised, kuz the first frames looked like it was only gonna be fut/on/fem sex) but the votes get what they want, they are the ones on the patreon paying for it, democratic vote is fair & all.
I personally won't complain if I at least get the filter.
(well ok, I won't complain if more frames are added to the mushroom girl & if a see-through is added to the wolf girl but that's just me lol)
Truth be told, I have no excuse to complain. I love the game so far & can barely wait for the new boss fight, just wish I knew what it was gonna be before it comes out.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
I think it really has to do with the votes.
Personally I don't mind the diversified content, "there's a little for everyone" as they say.
ACT games of this quality are hard to come by especially one that harbors your particular fetishs (however rare or unorthodox it may be)(like vore). I mean the MBB was kind enough to include a fetish filter, what more could you ask for? sure it sucks that a boss for instance had a fetish few people like (I personally was surprised, kuz the first frames looked like it was only gonna be fut/on/fem sex) but the votes get what they want, they are the ones on the patreon paying for it, democratic vote is fair & all.
I personally won't complain if I at least get the filter.
(well ok, I won't complain if more frames are added to the mushroom girl & if a see-through is added to the wolf girl but that's just me lol)
Truth be told, I have no excuse to complain. I love the game so far & can barely wait for the new boss fight, just wish I knew what it was gonna be before it comes out.
Yeah a few of the animations meant for more... particular tastes start out looking like they'll be more vanilla but then jarringly skip into the fetishistic parts of the animation. It would be REALLY nice if when you disable a certain fetish there's a replacement animation that plays instead but I can see that being a shite-ton of work.

If not that then maybe just small edits to the animations so they don't play the fetishistic parts? Like the lamia's animation starting out with just making out with the MC or the mushroom girl making it seem like she's just gonna make the MC give her a blowjob. I don't know what you could possibly do with the lizard woman or the insects or... most of the enemies... but I wish the filter didn't just straight up disable grabs for the enemies in the enabled filter.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Yeah a few of the animations meant for more... particular tastes start out looking like they'll be more vanilla but then jarringly skip into the fetishistic parts of the animation. It would be REALLY nice if when you disable a certain fetish there's a replacement animation that plays instead but I can see that being a shite-ton of work.

If not that then maybe just small edits to the animations so they don't play the fetishistic parts? Like the lamia's animation starting out with just making out with the MC or the mushroom girl making it seem like she's just gonna make the MC give her a blowjob. I don't know what you could possibly do with the lizard woman or the insects or... most of the enemies... but I wish the filter didn't just straight up disable grabs for the enemies in the enabled filter.
Oh wow that would be revolutionary!
I wouldn't mind that at all!

& YES! Absolutely, the minotaur girl started off & I had expectations but it went from a 1 to a 11 so quickly!
& the mushroom girl could have gotten some action before... poofing her inside? We all saw that right? The best part was skipped.

I know what you mean but personally I'm not gonna ask for much other than an inside view for the forest mother, the wolf girl & a few more sprites to a few others at least to make said animations more complete rather than skipping the best part & instead just putting a "poof, teleported inside, vore is all implied", that's usually what annoys me the most in anything vore related...

I dunno if he was payed a little more maybe he'd do it but... We're beggars here, not choosers unfortunately.
It's his game, his idea... His methodology so... All we can do is wait & see, hoping for the best along the way.
But I do like your idea there.

Reactions: Lilitas72

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
How can I extract the images from this game (is that even possible?)... Things like the characters and their animations? Is there a tool that can extract these and generate things like .gifs and etc?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
How can I extract the images from this game (is that even possible?)... Things like the characters and their animations? Is there a tool that can extract these and generate things like .gifs and etc?
Like most Unity games, use a tool like or on the game's asset files to obtain the sprites and sprite sheets you want. From there you can use something like to generate animated clips.

_Kowareta_

Jan 26, 2019
Is this an alpha ??? but it does have a lot of content and animations. Does that mean that there will be many more in the future?

D

Deleted member 3489952

It keeps telling me that the file is corrupted and there is a windows eror

Jun 17, 2020
Can't wait to see what cock vore monster is waiting as the boss in the gaping depths. Could use more pits with mushroom girl enemies.

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
Does anyone know how to get this power up in the sewers?
Also i show you how you can get the power up of the second image.
In some areas it is necessary to use the dash skill to reach certain places.

sewers001.png image002.png

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes