• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sumon

Dec 8, 2019
There's already been quite a bit more content added if you support the patreon. Frankly, I'm not even sure if there will be any more demo versions, and if there are, they probably won't include most of the currently made content.
Yeah, there will be most likely no more demos. If you want to get the latest version, it is possible to got to yiff party, find his patreon, and download it from there. The latest version is alpha 0.1k. I can't post the link because I'm quite new here.

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
This is much better then I thought it would be. The demo was also quite a bit longer then most demo's i've played on here. I really enjoyed this, hope to see it continue.

Reactions: ViviX12
Jun 17, 2018
Dang, even the latest version on yiff is still so far behind that it doesn't even feature some of the enemies that are being showcased in the posts that are on it.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Not sure if my expectations were low or what, but this was way better than anticipated considering a v0.1

Nice pixel graphics and decent gameplay, it just needs more progression because as of now its barebones but there's great potential so I'll definitely keep an eye on it.

Jun 17, 2018
Good news guys, according to the dev there will be another demo update. No confirmation on when it will be or what will be in it though.

The game will apparently also be purchasable on Steam, which might not mean much to some of you, but considering my big problem with itch is that I'm not sure if I can use prepaid cards on it and don't like using my actual credit card online it is quite a big deal for me.

Feb 2, 2018
Good news guys, according to the dev there will be another demo update. No confirmation on when it will be or what will be in it though.

The game will apparently also be purchasable on Steam, which might not mean much to some of you, but considering my big problem with itch is that I'm not sure if I can use prepaid cards on it and don't like using my actual credit card online it is quite a big deal for me.
Don't blame you tbh, I'm surprised about Amazon having to use your card directly as well it feels so weird typing the full details in

Unsan_Musho23

Aug 17, 2019
I just found this game and I'm really enjoying it. But I think I either ran into a bug or I did something wrong. On Turquoise hill, am I suppose to go straight right pass the save point? Cause when I do nothing happens.

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
I just found this game and I'm really enjoying it. But I think I either ran into a bug or I did something wrong. On Turquoise hill, am I suppose to go straight right pass the save point? Cause when I do nothing happens.
If you're trying to save on the save point, you have to stand ON the save point, go to the menu and click "Save Game" there

Unsan_Musho23

Aug 17, 2019
No I get that, but see I made to right most part of the stage and nothing happened. Is this the end of this version or am I doing something wrong?

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes