Gotajarofdirt

Apr 20, 2020
In the Iron maiden when Maya gets completely encased in the bitch suit, is the Iron maiden supposed to drop her so the the brute or the dominatax can fuck maya while she is wearing it? Because for me the Iron maiden stays closed with maya inside of it

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
i just found out it was bugged in this version, the iron maiden in the dungeon area and the gallery area won't drop maya

Gotajarofdirt

Apr 20, 2020
So that's probably the only thing I haven't see in the game. I used the gallery to see what happens to her while wear the suit if the brute or dom grabs her. But I haven't see the idle pose Maya has when she is dropped. So what happens does she just lay there wait to be raped or does she masturbate oe something else?

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
she just sits there waiting, i know she could get up and walk as she isn't bound that way but i don't think she masturbates, i could be wrong though
the brute, dominatrix and purple slime have animations for bound maya but they're the same as the unbound maya animations

laek

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
In the Iron maiden when Maya gets completely encased in the bitch suit, is the Iron maiden supposed to drop her so the the brute or the dominatax can fuck maya while she is wearing it? Because for me the Iron maiden stays closed with maya inside of it
Coincidentally enough I discovered this bug yesterday; I've made a new ero scene for the Brute and it has a latex suit version, then when I went to test it, the maiden was not releasing Maya as it should. It's fixed for the next version. Thanks for the bug report and thank you to the patron who brought it to my attention regardless.

Debtcat

Jul 3, 2018
Coincidentally enough I discovered this bug yesterday...
Found a couple bugs myself. When using gamepad config 2 and then quitting and reloading the game, the dev tools get remapped to currently used buttons: I.E. R2 becomes dash and gallery unlock. Selecting config 2 in options again fixes the issue.

Second one was with the werewolf boss. Losing the grapple escape game causes the inflation GOR but then the boss gets up and looks like the transformation is supposed to happen, but Maya disappears and the game soft locks until respawn.

Side note: I do wish there was a way in the menus to switch off dev tools completely as it's pretty easy to bump the thumb-stick and warp to the beach and I wasn't able to find a way to map the input to null.

laek

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Found a couple bugs myself. When using gamepad config 2 and then quitting and reloading the game, the dev tools get remapped to currently used buttons: I.E. R2 becomes dash and gallery unlock. Selecting config 2 in options again fixes the issue.

Second one was with the werewolf boss. Losing the grapple escape game causes the inflation GOR but then the boss gets up and looks like the transformation is supposed to happen, but Maya disappears and the game soft locks until respawn.

Side note: I do wish there was a way in the menus to switch off dev tools completely as it's pretty easy to bump the thumb-stick and warp to the beach and I wasn't able to find a way to map the input to null.
Thanks for the bug reports. I've fixed all of them and also went ahead and added a new advanced option. It will allow you to disable the debug buttons. Coming on the next version.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
I found the castle key, is there fast travel or do i have to walk all the way back?
Yes and no. There is fast travel, but you have to unlock it by either going all the way to the left from the starting area after you get the Dash skill to fight a boss that gives you the item for fast travel between save points, or you can cheat using the debug menu.

Reactions: LastPleasure

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
how do you unlock gallery?
a better legit way to reach the platforms on the side of the castle, in the current version if you make maya get naked you will be able to jump high enough to reach the platforms.
in earlier versions you can push the barrels nearby to use as a stepping stool.
there are 3 barrels and a slightly lower section in the way.
1714319138295.png
just push this barrel all the way right
1714319167483.png
you'll want to kill this enemy so it isn't in your way and you'll also find the second barrel, push them both as far right as possible
1714319231880.png
like this, then push the 3rd barrel onto the barrels so they form a L shape, there may be a 2nd enemy to deal with
1714319350245.png
break the barrel not under the barrel on top so you can drop into the gap and push the 2 remaining barrels all the way to the left
1714319545200.png
1714319570094.png
then just press the jump button(don't hold it down, you'll jump higher if you do) while running into the barrels to move the top barrel onto the ledge, push it to the left until you get to the castle and you can then stand on it and jump to the ledge
1714319613483.png
1714319640298.png

Last edited:

Conn12

Mar 31, 2024
in the current version if you make maya get naked you will be able to jump high enough to reach the platforms.

This is good to know. I usually only play as naked Maya if I'm purposely trying to get scenes.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes