• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Specific360

Aug 13, 2021
man, read the patch notes and though it meant internals for the catgirl's vore scene but nah its just for literally everything else

elmopip

Jul 28, 2020
I dont get it. i get the full gallery unlocked it says yet everything is greyed out. idk how to actually use the gallery i guess LMFAO. can anyone explain this>?

Saeleyna

Dec 20, 2017
Is there any way to unlock the door by the shop owner? The one that's behind the stack of barrels, not the silver or gold key doors.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Does Crisis Point have pixel animations of more variating fetishes like in this one, like transformation, petrification, furry, hypnosis and possession? Or are the scenes all just vanilla sex?
Mostly Straight, Futa, Slime, and something resembling bestiality at the moment. Do note that it's all consensual... ish. To sum up, plot stuff makes everything on the planet the game happens on horny, and rather than being rape-grabs, horny animations are something you initiate for healing purposes. Although beating bosses *does* unlock animations in the gallery that imply a loss...

Suffice to say it's a solid metroid-like (not vania, no levels and you run around with a gun) with good animation, but a very different vibe.

Reactions: Philia
4.60 star(s) 24 Votes