RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I went to bed pretty much as soon as i posted this
The goblins gangbang is chef's kiss! I can't find the new items tough, which part of the castle are they in exactly?

D33D33D33

Oct 2, 2020
Has the debug menu been removed? I beat the entire game once and it seems to wipe my save every time a new update comes out, does this mean I have to beat everything again to have an up to date gallery?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Has the debug menu been removed? I beat the entire game once and it seems to wipe my save every time a new update comes out, does this mean I have to beat everything again to have an up to date gallery?
Saves are stored in the Userdata folder locally in each version. You'll have to manually move your saves over

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Saves are stored in the Userdata folder locally in each version. You'll have to manually move your saves over
Luckily, copy-paste the relevant folder/data is straightforward. Pros/cons of having the save files local instead of squirreled away in a deeper folder somewhere.

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
1709688581093.png
this needs to be changed a little
you can skip pulling the lever by slide dashing through the hole
also the sound for the gate opening plays constantly after pulling it, even after it closes

tallyeight

May 27, 2020
Is the pink slime girl transformation animation gone? Seems like Maya can get to fat and confused status, but the other game over when she is completely transformed into a slime girl is gone.

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
the getting fat and confused animation starts differently from the slime transformation.
when the slime girl is standing and then grows a cock during the start of the grab, then you got the right one

tallyeight

May 27, 2020
the getting fat and confused animation starts differently from the slime transformation.
when the slime girl is standing and then grows a cock during the start of the grab, then you got the right one
Yeah. I tried various forms. There are three, I think. There is one where Maya gets licked, one where the slime girl makes her fat, and the blowjob scene that should end in "Warning. Maya is being filled to the brim." Then the text "Maya feels a weird sensation in her belly." After that the transformation takes place. But with the new version, the text happens, but the transformation does not happen. Glitch in the new version, maybe?

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
Anybody having issues with controller input?
The highlited button is constantly running up.

Already tried everything on my side, even checked with another gamepad. Same thing.

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
Yeah. I tried various forms. There are three, I think. There is one where Maya gets licked, one where the slime girl makes her fat, and the blowjob scene that should end in "Warning. Maya is being filled to the brim." Then the text "Maya feels a weird sensation in her belly." After that the transformation takes place. But with the new version, the text happens, but the transformation does not happen. Glitch in the new version, maybe?
works for me

Reactions: Banana_phone_911

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Just remember. MBB started as a vore artist, enjoys vore, and a large portion of their fanbase also enjoys or at least doesnt mind it. I can tell you at least that the catgirl is getting both an UB scene, and a lesbian scene, so there's that at least
I get ya, but go ahead and tell me why you had to specify 'started as' and why the game features very little vore in its current state. There's a reason for it, and I'm pretty sure MBB uses it to wipe away their tears after flicking through each fat stack.

Vndrmr

Mar 4, 2021
I get ya, but go ahead and tell me why you had to specify 'started as' and why the game features very little vore in its current state. There's a reason for it, and I'm pretty sure MBB uses it to wipe away their tears after flicking through each fat stack.
I wouldn't count 20+ animations as little vore, it's almost a third of all the animations.

Reactions: Fkrn

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I wouldn't count 20+ animations as little vore, it's almost a third of all the animations.
Well, not all of them are hard vore, and many of them only make up a part of an enemy's animation set. The vast majority of the content is not vore and that's the content that's drawing people, and you can turn it off even if I recall. It's also not being marketed as the main course.

You know exactly what I mean.

Specific360

Aug 13, 2021
Well, not all of them are hard vore, and many of them only make up a part of an enemy's animation set. The vast majority of the content is not vore and that's the content that's drawing people, and you can turn it off even if I recall. It's also not being marketed as the main course.

You know exactly what I mean.
none of the animations are hard vore, they would involve gore if they did. what even is your point anyway, it almost sounds like youre trying to say MBB only does vore cos it makes them money

Reactions: Vndrmr

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
The vast majority of the content is not vore and that's the content that's drawing people.
[CITATION NEEDED]

I like a lot of the stuff in the game, granted, but I came here mostly for the vore.

Facts: vore won or was always on top positions on popularity polls in mega's patreon, therefore supporters who want vore represent a good chunk or majority of his supporters, which factually disproves your assumption.

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes