May 5, 2023
Okay, I typically don't post on here but I need to ask, is the new struggle mechanic removed or is it just me? It says in the changelog the struggle mechanic was reworked, but it's still the same for me (I grabbed the 0.6.7 from page 1), is it something I need to enable or is my game just borked?

Edit: Figured it out, needed to enable it under advanced settings, I simply overlooked it.

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
The developer's creativity is great but it's a shame that there aren't + details in the game. It would be nice if the monsters masturbated while the protagonist is being raped. It's a simple thing but still easy to do

Pic

May 13, 2017
Nice update, some love for the earliest mob is appreciated also the bat girl scene was strangely good.

darkfrair

Sep 14, 2021
I wonder if MegaBlueBall(s) is Japanese or what?

The issue is, it seems that so many games in here have the impression that women can be knights or "knightesses".

There is, and has never been, female knights. They were given other titles.

The proper titulation of a female person who receives this honorary title is "Dame" which sounds, granted, odd for a naughty game.

I know ... these are games. But a mistake like this, for me, is just plain stupid. And when I sense anything unintelligent, I steer clear.

Knight has not always been a purely ceremonial title. even in the renaissance it was still a mostly functional title, only given to strong warriors, and conferring upon them the duty of leading an army regimen.

Dame has only ever been a counterpart to knight in the ceremonial aspect.

whether historically accurate or not, there have been stories of female knights, female soldiers who led armies, for longer then knight has been a ceremonial title.

Joan de arc comes to mind almost immediately.

Reactions: TheNumber7
Nov 19, 2021
I have this very same problem and I have updated my drivers, and and updated Windows yet the problem persists.
This can sometimes occur if the file path is too long as well. Place it somewhere like your documents, and move the extracted files to the immediate file you open up. If it doesn't work after that, then I have no clue.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes