Niwik

Mar 3, 2019
You know I'm not one to rain on other people's parades and that is certainly not what I'm trying to do but I'm really not sure what sort of battle strategy it would be to forcefeed yourself to your enemy. Like is there a real endgoal for the batgirl? Isn't she just dead now? Maybe its some sort of possession tactic?

PokeCoomerFlare

Apr 20, 2024
I especially enjoyed the addition of the yuri blonde Kitsune scene.

Speaking of which, I think a really interesting idea would be to combine straight and gay actions. Like having Maya getting scissored while also giving a blowjob to a male enemy.

I dunno just spitballing ideas, haha.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
You know I'm not one to rain on other people's parades and that is certainly not what I'm trying to do but I'm really not sure what sort of battle strategy it would be to forcefeed yourself to your enemy. Like is there a real endgoal for the batgirl? Isn't she just dead now? Maybe its some sort of possession tactic?
I think it's an accident. The batgirl swoops down to snatch the girl, who screams out of fear and then the batgirl misses the mark and gets stuck in her mouth, bats being blind and all, and then things escalate from there. That's my take on it.

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
some bugs i found
interacting with the shop witch and pressing the advance dialogue button brings up the pause menu.(happens if you pause in the castle)
the exit option when interacting with farina doesn't exit you from the dialogue box.
the icons in the inventory aren't showing up properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: teddke

AbsoluteDegen001

Oct 18, 2023
Accidentaly debug all boss defeat with a significant save gap. Will i still get to read the boss dialogues or will i have to redo all that progress in another save?

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
there is no all boss defeat debug option
there is however a debug that teleports you to the boss that guards the teleport wand

AbsoluteDegen001

Oct 18, 2023
there is no all boss defeat debug option
there is however a debug that teleports you to the boss that guards the teleport wand
I was trying to beat the princess when i got frustrated, that i tried the different debugs which gave me all skills and all tp spots, but when i entered the boss again she's beaten. I checked the boss before the deity machine and also dead. I fear that save is broken, but just want confirmation so i can just resume an older save.

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
ok so i checked and the debug to unlock teleport points and skills also marks all bosses as defeated.
there should be a purple cloud where the boss was though, that lets you refight the boss

AbsoluteDegen001

Oct 18, 2023
ok so i checked and the debug to unlock teleport points and skills also marks all bosses as defeated.
there should be a purple cloud where the boss was though, that lets you refight the boss
yeah, but i wanted to experience the story too, so now that all boss are defeated, no more dialogue? guess ill just redo my progress then.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes