laek

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Hello everyone, MKM's creator here!

Recently a fan of the game tipped me off about his thread, saying that there were some good suggestions and constructive criticism here. I gave it a look and indeed there's some interesting stuff.

So I wanted to say thanks to the people who took the time to play my game and share their thoughts and ideas. I know that it might sound strange to thank people given the forum's nature, and it is true that I would certainly appreciate your direct support, but it is what it is and I'm at least glad that people are having a good time and enjoying my little game :) it is a good feeling to know that people are enjoying your creation so it makes me happy as well.

Lastly, as I was anticipating dusting off this account (I just don't have much of an "online presence", in a manner of speaking) since being told about it, I remembered that signatures are a staple around here so I decided to hack together a new signature for MKM.

If you're unable to support the game's development directly, then using the sig is a nice alternative as it helps to spread awareness of the game. But of course that is up to you and if you enjoyed the game enough, no pressure ;-)

That's about it, please look forward to more fun times and content in the future!

Best Regards
Laek

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
[

Recently a fan of the game tipped me off about his thread, saying that there were some good suggestions and constructive criticism here. I gave it a look and indeed there's some interesting stuff.

So I wanted to say thanks to the people who took the time to play my game and share their thoughts and ideas. I know that it might sound strange to thank people given the forum's nature, and it is true that I would certainly appreciate your direct support, but it is what it is and I'm at least glad that people are having a good time and enjoying my little game :) it is a good feeling to know that people are enjoying your creation so it makes me happy as well.

Lastly, as I was anticipating dusting off this account (I just don't have much of an "online presence", in a manner of speaking) since being told about it, I remembered that signatures are a staple around here so I decided to hack together a new signature for MKM.

If you're unable to support the game's development directly, then using the sig is a nice alternative as it helps to spread awareness of the game. But of course that is up to you and if you enjoyed the game enough, no pressure ;-)

That's about it, please look forward to more fun times and content in the future!

Best Regards
Laek
Isupported ya early on. Friend opened up a tab forthe game on Eka's and I supported you to nab early copies of the game. My gameplay suggests were always to be able to destroy most basic projectile with sword swipes and to either reduce or remove stam use on the dash since it's so important to the games platforming. The other thing was the avalibility of resources and items but you said even back then you were working on the shop so you could buy stuff.

For lewd stuff it hink it's gonna be really hard to beat the werewolfs animation even though I wish it had a an "ending". reminded me about how you'd been planning on adding pregnancy related stuff even back when I supported it but you never seemed to get around to it.

Reactions: XmanX and laek

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018

Best Regards
Laek
Hello! After I saw this post ( ) I wanted to approach you in some way:
I have a friend who works at LewdGamer ( ) & I'd like to pitch both your games to them.
(They also have a Twitter account & a Discord server, if you'd like to contact them directly).

I personally caught wind of this game via your previous game.
& caught wind of your previous game by finding it on DLSite while randomly looking on the "Action Games" section, after which, I purchaced it there.
(After a certain game by Tripple Bunny I have made it a personal imperative to only purchase finished products)
So you're completely right! Marketing is important! I found your first game by chance.
I'll suggest both your games to my contact. :)
(It's the least I could do, really)

PS:
I'm new to this site... I don't know how to use sig banners ._.'
Can anyone tell me how I do that?

Reactions: laek and Furabia

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Well I was going to swap and cycle my sigs soon anyways, might as well rep yours for a while. It does look neat specially with the bat gal.

Since you're taking suggestions, please do more female enemies and lesbian sex. Oh and futanari too. The majority of female-protag pixel games usually focus more on male enemies, so you will set yourself apart if you continue to add more like the bat girl and the kitsune.

I'm new to this site... I don't know how to use sig banners ._.'
Can anyone tell me how I do that?
1. On the top right, click on your name/profile and in the menu select signatures
2. In the buttons select Add image, then "by url" and paste the url of the sig image
3. To copy a url, right click on the image of the sig and select "copy image link" or open image in a new tab and copy the address
4. Place the adress in the "Add Image" url
5. Resize the image as you see fit, done

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Well I was going to swap and cycle my sigs soon anyways, might as well rep yours for a while. It does look neat specially with the bat gal.

Since you're taking suggestions, please do more female enemies and lesbian sex. Oh and futanari too. The majority of female-protag pixel games usually focus more on male enemies, so you will set yourself apart if you continue to add more like the bat girl and the kitsune.

1. On the top right, click on your name/profile and in the menu select signatures
2. In the buttons select Add image, then "by url" and paste the url of the sig image
3. To copy a url, right click on the image of the sig and select "copy image link" or open image in a new tab and copy the address
4. Place the adress in the "Add Image" url
5. Resize the image as you see fit, done
YES!! DONE!! Thank you!

Ok, update!
Sorry to say, the friend I mentioned no longer works at LewdGamer...
She says she hasn't worked there for 3 years... :oops:
But she does say that Pixie Panic Garden is already there.

She does warn me not to go to the LG employees privately to suggest they promote particular games we personally enjoy, especially if they're friends, because that can technically be considered cronyism & goes against the JCE (Journalistic code of ethics) which can be used against them, she told me things like that...
What (I hope) can be done is going directly, as a developer, to their Discord server & pitch for their aid in marketing your game.

All that in mind, good luck! Your games are amazing! (y)

Reactions: laek

laek

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Quixe Being able to hit certain projectiles to destroy them is something that I'm considering, it is on a "maybe" list. The dash will be upgradeable and every time you upgrade it the stamina % cost will be reduced, so you can use it more and more. You're right about the shop, it will come in the future with all sort of purchasable helpful items.
Regarding the wolf scene, if by "ending" you mean a continuation of the scene then yes that is fully planned for every boss scene. In the future I'll return to each boss scene and flesh them out even more with things happening after Maya is captured by them. For pregnancy, there won't be any full-fledged system for it or anything like that, but there will be certain bosses or special events that will depict pregnancy or simply have maya be preggo during the ero animations as well.

Also, like I did in my previous game, I hope to have CG's for each boss.

Furabia Thank you so much!! There are going to be more female and futanari enemies you can rest assured, although there will be also lots of other types as well.

Damien Rocks wow I really appreciate it!! Yes I was aware of lewdgamer.com but I never reached out because I felt intimidated of pitching my amateur game to them. That said, I will take your suggestion and reach out to them on discord to see what we can work out, but I'm happy to hear that they are ethical and professional about the process, that's always nice. Thanks again for the help Damien!

Last edited:
Reactions: Beggarman

Jasonaerolite

Jun 21, 2018
apparently the werewolf grab scene only happens when Maya is nude, when you get pounced with no more clothing so yeah there are 4 scenes for the werewolf apparently.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Thank you so much for creating this game, even being rough around the edges movement and combat wise I'd be happy to disregard that if you keep working on the exotic kind of fetishes and battlefuck that you do. I'm talking about the shrinking, the transformation, the hypnotization, and probably more I forget about. It's rare to get good 2D pixel battlefuck platformers where the mobs and bosses does more or other things than just fuck you, and you certainly have the potential for that.

First and most importantly of all, I absolutely love the loss scene where you have Maya sink into a flowerbed and then slowly merge with it becoming an alraune.
Not only do you nail the fetishes submersion, transformation, and bondage struggling in a perfectly slow and steady manner, but this isn't even a boss fight and there's something very prescious about having the heroine lose and turn into just another small fry.
The way you let us see a slightly yet significantly changed Maya lose her ability to walk and instead just wobble about, see her stay in the background as part of the enemy sprites and seemingly loving it, really is miles better than just cutting to black once you're knocked out.

I really hope there'll be more like this, but you do best doing what you personally love, so in any case I'll second adding more regular defeat rape and futanari action.
Good luck onwards!

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
How and where do you the werewolf boss?
When you enter the mines go all the way down until you reach a save point and a bifurcation. Go to the right path and in the crystal caves go all the way to the top, past the spike traps, and up the elevator.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
apparently the werewolf grab scene only happens when Maya is nude, when you get pounced with no more clothing so yeah there are 4 scenes for the werewolf apparently.
There's forced cowgirl while human, the tranformation/masterbation scene, and werewolf doggy style. What 4th scene did you find?

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Quixe Being able to hit certain projectiles to destroy them is something that I'm considering, it is on a "maybe" list. The dash will be upgradeable and every time you upgrade it the stamina % cost will be reduced, so you can use it more and more. You're right about the shop, it will come in the future with all sort of purchasable helpful items.
Regarding the wolf scene, if by "ending" you mean a continuation of the scene then yes that is fully planned for every boss scene. In the future I'll return to each boss scene and flesh them out even more with things happening after Maya is captured by them. For pregnancy, there won't be any full-fledged system for it or anything like that, but there will be certain bosses or special events that will depict pregnancy or simply have maya be preggo during the ero animations as well.
I supsected the first two though if the ability to destroy projectiles implemented maybe have the ones that can't be have some sort of aura to let the player know you have to dodge. As for ening i mean either what you said where there's a follow up that leads to a definitive game over where I expected the preggo stuff to be if not included in certain animations. But I hope to see you keep going and can't wait to see what you do~

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
When you enter the mines go all the way down until you reach a save point and a bifurcation. Go to the right path and in the crystal caves go all the way to the top, past the spike traps, and up the elevator.
Ahh ok thanks. I got to a point in the crystal caves that I couldn’t jump past.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Ahh ok thanks. I got to a point in the crystal caves that I couldn’t jump past.
Fair enough, I recall that level being a pain for the platforming but it is doable and if you have a screenshot of the specific point its better as I don't remember the exact layout.

armstrong25

Dec 31, 2018
was teleporting removed? I haven't gotten back into this game in a while and idk if I either forgot how to teleport or it's just not there anymore.. I could've sworn there was a way to teleport to chess checkpoints?

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
was teleporting removed? I haven't gotten back into this game in a while and idk if I either forgot how to teleport or it's just not there anymore.. I could've sworn there was a way to teleport to chess checkpoints?
No you get the ability to teleport from the merman? beach boss - you can press F10 to teleport there im fairly sure.

Jasonaerolite

Jun 21, 2018
according to the patch it's supposed to be: Cowgirl (Grabbed 1st scene), Masturbation (Transformation 2nd scene), The enticement (and yeah this is what I'm trying to say, it's not totally sex but that is the 3rd scene) and the Final sex which will make Maya's stomach deflate due to Semen overload (4th Scene). That makes it 4 Scenes all-in-all 2 of them are basically not sex, that's what the 4 scenes on the patch about the werewolf meant.

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
Fair enough, I recall that level being a pain for the platforming but it is doable and if you have a screenshot of the specific point its better as I don't remember the exact layout.
I got passed it with a dash jump. Had no idea you could do that, lol. I went back to the beginning and fought the merman for the teleport scepter and fought the werewolf. Was a pain at first but beat him by throwing a lot of those little daggers, haha. The burial ground is even worse then the jump platforms I was doing without dash jumping. The area with in the burial zone with all the ground sliding and the one switch in the air is where I got to so far. Just not seeing how to get past it yet.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes