• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Maybe I'm just blind, but I can't get past this point. Any tips?
I can tell by your screenshot that you are playing 0.2c, not the newer 0.2d. There is no reason to try to get past there in version c because there is nothing past it. In 0.2d, there will be a switch above where you are standing and to the right, that takes a bit of navigating to get to, but will open the gate. There might be some way to cheese over it in 0.2c, but there isn't much point, you should get the newer version that was recently posted.

banana|split

Apr 25, 2018
I can tell by your screenshot that you are playing 0.2c, not the newer 0.2d. There is no reason to try to get past there in version c because there is nothing past it. In 0.2d, there will be a switch above where you are standing and to the right, that takes a bit of navigating to get to, but will open the gate. There might be some way to cheese over it in 0.2c, but there isn't much point, you should get the newer version that was recently posted.
Sorry my bad, I posted the wrong screenshot.
I've been trying to get past this point for half an hour now, but I'm a complete noob when it comes to platformers.

Last edited:

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I've been trying to get past this point for half an hour now, but I'm a complete noob when it comes to platformers.
You have to get to the top part of that area where you screenshot and I think the only way to get up there is to backtrack a bit. Just after the save point there is a building, you have to get on top then jump to the tower and from the tower jump into that area. Afterwards just be careful to move there and not fall down and you can reach the switches that open the gate.

Reactions: banana|split

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
You have to get to the top part of that area where you screenshot and I think the only way to get up there is to backtrack a bit. Just after the save point there is a building, you have to get on top then jump to the tower and from the tower jump into that area. Afterwards just be careful to move there and not fall down and you can reach the switches that open the gate.
Basically what he said. You need to back track a bit, and while you do, pay attention to what's above you. You have to go back to the tower he mentioned, then drop down from the top to a switch that you can't reach otherwise, but make sure you drop down in the right spot or you'll have to do it again. Or 4 or 5 times if you're like me and keep screwing up and droping down in the same damn spot.

Reactions: banana|split

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
You might be missing a... hidden? Part of the path. Some ways to the left, you would have seen a staircase of sorts, leading up to the left, seemingly ending at a wall. If you keep going left though, it's actually an open building that you can pass through
Basically what he said. You need to back track a bit, and while you do, pay attention to what's above you. You have to go back to the tower he mentioned, then drop down from the top to a switch that you can't reach otherwise, but make sure you drop down in the right spot or you'll have to do it again. Or 4 or 5 times if you're like me and keep screwing up and droping down in the same damn spot.
Or forgetting to flip the switch you spent all that time getting to in the first place. What who me no of course not.

banana|split

Apr 25, 2018
You might be missing a... hidden? Part of the path. Some ways to the left, you would have seen a staircase of sorts, leading up to the left, seemingly ending at a wall. If you keep going left though, it's actually an open building that you can pass through

Or forgetting to flip the switch you spent all that time getting to in the first place. What who me no of course not.
Thanks to everyone helping out, I finally managed to reach the new level, I really appreciate it!

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
For me, the skills seemed to break if I lost the game with them. I saved after I got them all, then went and tested the new animation (very nice by the way). Once I respawned I found that I couldn't seem to use any of the abilities. I reloaded the save though, and it still worked fine. I suspect it is a bug of some sort.
I appreciate the insight. Since the new area just seems to have some rando treasure I'm going to wait for an update to fix the bug rather than go back to an earlier save and re-do it again.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I wanted more monster girls... but the new enemy has a nice animation and the skills are a welcome addition. Need more monmusume tough as they are the best enemies in the game.
For me, the skills seemed to break if I lost the game with them. I saved after I got them all, then went and tested the new animation (very nice by the way). Once I respawned I found that I couldn't seem to use any of the abilities. I reloaded the save though, and it still worked fine. I suspect it is a bug of some sort.
Seems like that problem is already fixed because on the patreon page there is download for version "bugfix1" and its mentioned as one of the fixes.

Reactions: icollectsouls

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Wow this game is flawless. I love the animations. Tricky platformer though. I do better with a controller for this stuff. Still i am very interested in this game.

Last edited:

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Is there like a map somewhere of the areas you can go? Some of the areas i reached were unfinished 2d. For instance where is that graveyard area? The area i am at now is crystal veins. I've got dash and slide attack as well as the teleport ability.

Edit: Nvm i found the graveyard. It was after the werewolf boss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corootai

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
this game has been my surprise hit of the year, i loved what the last two versions brought to the table and hope to see more awesome monster designs. :3

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes