• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Well, got half bad news for you. It's mentioned on their patreon, the dwarf girl is gonna be oral vore, but the moth girl will be a yuri transformation scene
out of all the things u could do with a dwarf girl.. oral vore thats uh.. why?

then again im going guess this one of the games where people pay a huge amount for all the vore scenes so i guess thats why

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Well, got half bad news for you. It's mentioned on their patreon, the dwarf girl is gonna be oral vore, but the moth girl will be a yuri transformation scene
Jesus this poor Red head!
everything around this Island is deadly as hell!
How the... wait how will she fit inside that tiny Dwarf belly?
Ok now I'm really curious to know... Can hardly wait to see.

& with all the looming Jumanji like spanwers everywhere!
Super eerie! I love it!
I do enjoy the powerups, not only are they interesting game mechanic wise, but also because it grants a justification for all those floating blue SP bottles lying around, it is when you use the shield & uppercut flame sword that you truly need them.

Btw, speaking of using them, I found a cool place for a potential easter egg. Mega if you're observing, I do hope this is at least some way to help.

1632263541993.png

Reactions: Furabia

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I had already touched on one part of the "issue" of "seemingly-half of the girl x (dick)girl scenes are vore-based" before, which was the fact that some of the aforementioned scenes just felt out-of-place/random/unfitting for the enemy/boss in question, and the dwarf girl is only adding to that.
But another gripe that I have with it, is the fact that it seems to be only the feminine enemies that have these vore scenes. I'm not even saying I want to see male-pred fem-prey stuff, but it does irritate me that if they were to show an upcoming enemy with a masculine or creature-like appearance, it'd be practically guaranteed that it wouldn't be vore. Meanwhile the idle previews for the feminine enemies come up and it's like an invitation to bet on whether or not the cute girl is going to engulf Maya (the player character) into some orifice.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
I had already touched on one part of the "issue" of "seemingly-half of the girl x (dick)girl scenes are vore-based" before, which was the fact that some of the aforementioned scenes just felt out-of-place/random/unfitting for the enemy/boss in question, and the dwarf girl is only adding to that.
But another gripe that I have with it, is the fact that it seems to be only the feminine enemies that have these vore scenes. I'm not even saying I want to see male-pred fem-prey stuff, but it does irritate me that if they were to show an upcoming enemy with a masculine or creature-like appearance, it'd be practically guaranteed that it wouldn't be vore. Meanwhile the idle previews for the feminine enemies come up and it's like an invitation to bet on whether or not the cute girl is going to engulf Maya (the player character) into some orifice.
the fox girl makes a futa scene and thats rare futa without vore i mean
but honestly it just.. everything u could had done with a dwarf girl.. oral vore its just why that heck it could had been other futa scene or a other yuri scene but no vore

1st thing comes to mind someone pay for that scene alone i guess?

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
the fox girl makes a futa scene and thats rare futa without vore i mean
but honestly it just.. everything u could had done with a dwarf girl.. oral vore its just why that heck it could had been other futa scene or a other yuri scene but no vore

Well, as far as the feminine enemies/bosses with non-vore scenes go, there's:
  1. Kitsunes
  2. Bat girls
  3. Arachnes
  4. Futa ghosts
That's it, as far as I can tell.
Meanwhile, the feminine enemies with vore scenes are:
  1. Alraune boss
  2. Minotaur boss
  3. Lizardwomen
  4. Mushroom futas
  5. Lamia
  6. Dark fairies
    1. The regular fairies' animations aren't considered vore by the settings, but they are very close to a full "unbirthing" insertion so they half-count?
  7. that random Mimic/furry in the chest in town whose vore animation will play even if you have it disabled in settings
So over half of the animations that are girl/(dick)girl in the game are vore, with no alternative scenes if players have the fetish disabled in the settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: broly965

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Or it's the author's fetish:

Again, not my cup of tea, but considering they took 4 posts to explain about their old vore videos, I'd say this is a big fetish of the author.

I mean, here's one of the videos. Does this look kind of familiar?

Allegedly being a Patreon supporter lets you vote in the polls for new enemies... the last poll was in uh... December last year?
Note: These are Patreon only posts

Was there a non-vore option? I dunno, not a Patreon. A Patreon user could go back to look at previous polls and whether the options were between vore and not vore; it's possible that the Patreon users may be given the option to choose between vore and not vore, and they're voting for vore... or... perhaps they don't get to choose whether a particular character/enemy is vore or not, and it's left to the author to decide.

It'd be neat to get some non-vore options for a lot of these unusual vore characters, but y'know, that'd probably be a thing the author did later. I mean given the choice, is the author going to push a non-vore animation for older enemies, or add new enemies to a new area? The latter is more forward movement on content.

Edit: Actually here's the rules for the poll system. Looks to be user submitted.

Reactions: kingmich

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Or it's the author's fetish:

Again, not my cup of tea, but considering they took 4 posts to explain about their old vore videos, I'd say this is a big fetish of the author.

I mean, here's one of the videos. Does this look kind of familiar?

Allegedly being a Patreon supporter lets you vote in the polls for new enemies... the last poll was in uh... December last year?
Note: These are Patreon only posts

Was there a non-vore option? I dunno, not a Patreon. A Patreon user could go back to look at previous polls and whether the options were between vore and not vore; it's possible that the Patreon users may be given the option to choose between vore and not vore, and they're voting for vore... or... perhaps they don't get to choose whether a particular character/enemy is vore or not, and it's left to the author to decide.

It'd be neat to get some non-vore options for a lot of these unusual vore characters, but y'know, that'd probably be a thing the author did later. I mean given the choice, is the author going to push a non-vore animation for older enemies, or add new enemies to a new area? The latter is more forward movement on content.

Edit: Actually here's the rules for the poll system. Looks to be user submitted.
The voting system is discriminative af. I believe because the developer started with vore videos the vore lovers found him first and they are supporting him with more money nowadays so they have the voting power even if they are fewer now then non-vore lovers. They paying him more money, they have the power what enemies are going to be the next. This is not how a voting works.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
The voting system is discriminative af.
It sounds like a pretty good system as losing fetishes keep get a bonus for the next poll.

How dumb normal voting fares when you do not do something like this you can see when you look a LifePlay. It's basically the same ~7 kinks that always win.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Ha, well guess I should have expected to see some discourse around vore here as well. Seems to just come with liking the fetish. It's kinda funny, but I tend to see it kinkshamed more in forums like this rather than regular places where it's just "cringe material". So...I guess funny in a sad kind of way.
Also, for that voting, yeah, there's 3 different support levels that have different impacts on the voting, but you can't have more than what the max support will give you. So like even if you're supporting with $25 a month, your vote will still only be worth as much as someone who's supporting $10 a month. Plus, you can vote for multiple options, so it's all over the place really. Along with the aforementioned boosted voting power the non-winning choices get.
Speaking of different scenes for current enemies, I do remember the dev saying they wanted to give different scenes to enemies in the future, so that's cool. But I think they're just focusing on getting new enemies, stages, etc. right now to progress the game out of the alpha.
Oh before anyone thinks it, no, I'm not the dev. I've just been supporting their game for...well, since it started. I'd be happy to try and answer anyone's questions about it if they want, though, to the best of my ability.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I know it's kinda rude to come into the vore guy's house and tell him to not put vore in his game, but I really do hope one day there'll be non vore alt animations for the vore enemies
Yeah, I do agree with you. And that sounds like it'd be really nice, but you gotta be careful with that wish, cause it could go monkey's paw on you, and then the non-vore enemies would get vore animations. Which...well, I'd be in favor of that as well, but given the mood around here, I can tell that's probably an unpopular decision, if it happened.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
like im fine with vore (at least non death thing but that seems rare/ a sin to vore fans?) but it just felt like a waste to do soo much vore with all things u could do i thought it was just people paying tons of money to get what scenes they want (hence like seed of dead 2 having some gore death scenes level and heck even ntr in it people wanted that badly it seems) or like how people pay tons of alot money for furry stuff

but i did look into his 1st game remember seeing some pink hair goth chick somehow have vore in that so ya idk im not going go out of my way and say "he bad steal his work and make better game" bull crap but i guess i just wish there was more non-vore stuff? at least hes working on making that alone but as DudePersonA said it is his fetish.

i'm going sound like im going on a rant so sorry on that.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
I used to be much much more into vore but not very much now. I see there is an option to enable instant game-over with vore, but I have it disabled, so I was disappointed when I saw that letting the vore animation play out still resulted in instant game-over and I was hoping more you could have it continue looping on the last frame with higher damage values until you lost all your health rather than have it be instant end.
Also fuck that box cat that instant game overs you when you hit the interact button especially when its right next to a switch, whats that supposed to be some kind of funny joke?

Anyway beside that this is one of my new favorite games, really well handling, feels like a real game and not a solo indie project, the level design is really elaborate and the animations and options are great. I love in-game sprite sex and the fetish selection options are a good idea. They were in this dev's first game too, the pixie garden game and I remember saying years ago on another website that was a nice feature. I'll be watching this very closely.

Oh also I was sad that the werewolf boss animation doesn't have internal but I guess that will be added eventually, also sad that letting it play out is another instant game-over, but I do like the ridiculous amounts of cum he produces.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I mean yeah as someone who isn't a fan of vore I see it and go "meh". At least it's "soft vore" or whatever mostly.

I think though it's less an issue that the vore is there, and more an issue of setting expectations. Like, the author or a bunch of patreon voters pushing things towards more vore is okay. It's their time and money.

But I think if you look at, say, the OP for this thread... you don't get the impression that there's an outsized amount of vore in this game. Even looking at the , the listing has soft vore way down there, which may give the impression that it's a minor component to the game.

I think it'd be better if both the OP in this thread and the game's landing page on the author's blog were more vocal in noting that vore has outsized representation in the game. Then people know what they're getting into.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
I don't understand why the dev didn't do the "only vore" game if he is that big fan of it. Teasing non-vore lovers to pay money for non-vore scenes and overwhelm non-vore scenes with vore ones. I don't mind if the game has vore but (It's an alternative animation idea) if the enemy swallows the MC then tentacles fuck her inside the enemy. This is the only vore type animation I like in games.

Reactions: GreenPotato

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I mean yeah as someone who isn't a fan of vore I see it and go "meh". At least it's "soft vore" or whatever mostly.

I think though it's less an issue that the vore is there, and more an issue of setting expectations. Like, the author or a bunch of patreon voters pushing things towards more vore is okay. It's their time and money.

But I think if you look at, say, the OP for this thread... you don't get the impression that there's an outsized amount of vore in this game. Even looking at the , the listing has soft vore way down there, which may give the impression that it's a minor component to the game.

I think it'd be better if both the OP in this thread and the game's landing page on the author's blog were more vocal in noting that vore has outsized representation in the game. Then people know what they're getting into.

Yeah, my issue isn't so much that "vore is in the game, the dev and paying fans have it as a fetish" - that's perfectly understandable and fine. My personal gripes are:
  • I knew there was going to be vore from the outset, but I was personally expecting it to mainly be relegated to the "creature" enemies, something that I could reasonably assume would be the predator like a big snake or frog or something. Instead, none of the creatures have vore and it's all dumped on the feminine enemies/bosses.
    • Even expecting that some of the (dick)girl enemies/bosses would be vore-based, the fact that over half of them (7/12) are the game's only source of vore feels... unfair?
      • To elaborate on the "unfair" feeling, people who're playing it to see the animations of Maya getting fucked by creatures and dudes don't have to "worry" that the bee enemy is going to shove Maya into one of its orifices or something. But if you were drawn into the game by the promise of girl x (dick)girl scenes, you only get... five enemies that aren't vore. Though I personally think the regular fairy's animation is just a little too... "vore-reminiscent" for me to enjoy.
  • The setting for "soft vore" and "absorption" are the same thing to disable, so even if I can get past the vore animations because I like seeing a lady with a big stuffed belly or whatever, I don't particularly like the "absorption" scenes.
    • Especially when both of the absorption scenes are cock-vore animations where the main character just... loses her fucking life by being turned into cum.
Aaaaallll that wouldn't really be an issue though, if:
  • There were alternate animations for enemies if you were using the content filtering system, and it could apply to more than just the vore stuff too. Don't want to see the transformation stuff with that grounded plant enemy? That's fine, it'll just be a tentacle sex scene or something instead.
    • Obviously though, some of the filters wouldn't work with "alternate" scenes, like... you couldn't disable [insect, creature] and try to see an alternate sex scene for the forest bugs or whatever.
    • One could argue that this wouldn't exactly be "productive" or "content-forward" but I disagree. It's still adding more content to the game, just expanding on stuff that's already there and giving more options to the player.
      • That being said, I do understand that processes like this can hit a point where no new content is added because the dev is too busy adding onto old stuff. Just requires a sense of development balance to make things work.
  • The vore scenes weren't only on the (dick)girls. Seriously, even if I don't want to see vore, my disappointment surrounding it would be severely diminished if other enemies/bosses also had vore or vore-like scenes. The slime, for example, could easily have an animation where it grows bigger and engulfs Maya, possibly fucking her as she's inside it or something.
    • (Which is kind of weird, but I guess the point is that the game would feel far less one-sided or unbalanced in terms of the vore?)
This is all probably going to make me seem like a fucking madman or something considering how long this post is and how I structured it, ADHD also made just typing this whole thing out take like an hour and a half thanks to my easily-distracted ass. I'm sure I could even go on about something else like how I could even consider becoming a patron if the alternate animations were present or some other bullshit but seeing these many words on the screen makes me sure I need to stop for now.

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes