KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Damm the dwarf animation made me go diamond but i got really disappointed that when the best part came(when Maya gets fully swallowed) it's a instakill even with the option of vore resulting in instakill being off.

Could at least make the instakill happen when she gets digested like most of the other vore enemies.
I haven't seen it, but I did mention in another post, I would also like for the vore animations to be loopable until death without instant death when you have the fetish option for instant-vore-gameover disabled.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
I haven't seen it, but I did mention in another post, I would also like for the vore animations to be loopable until death without instant death when you have the fetish option for instant-vore-gameover disabled.
I believe that's what the Gallery'll be for, indeed it would be cool for now, for just this instant but ultimately I would indeed prefer that the gallery items were loopable.

PS: I just noticed, the game over theme, I don't know if this is intentional but the tune seems to be making refference to Maia.

- Mystic ♪
- Mystic knight ♫
- Mystic ♪
- Mystic Mai - a ♬ ♪ ♫

If this was deliberate, then it was very clever

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
The moth girl animation wasn't quite what I was expecting but still an interesting addition regardless. Would've liked to see something more after the transformation like moth girl x moth Maya stuff, rather than the stuffing and wrapping leading up to the transformation being the focus though. Hell, the actual transformation itself doesn't even feel like the focus of the animation, since you don't see her body visibly change; Maya just emerges from the cocoon as a moth girl. I'm not big into TF stuff but I can imagine that being disappointing for the people who like to see the body shift and morph into whatever a character's getting TF'd into.

Reactions: shin04h

Sumon

Dec 8, 2019
I'm a bit biased, but as a vore fetishist myself who doesn't really like just straight up monster vore, I really appreciate this game. It's rather rare for hentai games in any capacity to focus on same size or even giantess vore. For the longest time for most games it was just tentacles, monster vore, or some other type of ryona. Compared to the more vanilla stuff found in other games, vore, especially non-monster or tentacle vore with decent animations, is hard to find. Some of the only games I know of that aren't RPGmaker stuff that have a substantial amount of this kind of vore is Demon Angel Sakura, Monster Girl You-ki Chan, Viotoxica, Echinda Wars DX, and Forest of the Blue Skin. Simply put, there aren't that many hentai games that have animated vore at all. Having some vore enemies might be annoying, but lets not forget you have ocean of games to tend to your preferences, while some of us only have a puddle.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not my cup of tea... but it's a cool design. How will he have sex with her tough, with that size difference.

Seeing the cowgirl there also reminds me that I wish she used her dick to have sex with Maya and not, you know, gobble her up like that.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Most are probably gonna hate what I'm about to say, but anal vore is something that will be in the game in the near future. With an enemy that's already won a poll from before. But yeah, the minotaur is gonna do the sex.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Most are probably gonna hate what I'm about to say, but anal vore is something that will be in the game in the near future. With an enemy that's already won a poll from before. But yeah, the minotaur is gonna do the sex.
oh... ooff sigh* well ok, what kind of enemy?
kuz I swear, if it's a slug thing or something... :mad:

wait, also what do you mean "next game" do you mean next level?

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Well, I think their last game, pixie panic garden, released on steam, so I don't think it's out of the question.
oh... ooff sigh* well ok, what kind of enemy?
kuz I swear, if it's a slug thing or something... :mad:

wait, also what do you mean "next game" do you mean next level?
Um, I don't think I said next anything. It's unknown when what poll winners will make their debut at the moment, as Mega is figuring out which ones to do first. They decided to do the Minotaur boss right now, but there's a few more poll winners to add in afterwards.
I hope this doesn't piss people off...oh who am I kidding? Of course it will, but...

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Well, I think their last game, pixie panic garden, released on steam, so I don't think it's out of the question.

Um, I don't think I said next anything. It's unknown when what poll winners will make their debut at the moment, as Mega is figuring out which ones to do first. They decided to do the Minotaur boss right now, but there's a few more poll winners to add in afterwards.
I hope this doesn't piss people off...oh who am I kidding? Of course it will, but...
... you know what?
I can get "behind" that ^^

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019

A centaur girl would be perfect for a unique lesbian animation, do you have any idea how uncommon centaur girl lesbian is? sigh... i will pray for alternative scenes.

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes