other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Figured ripping the band-aid off there and then with the centaur girl would be better than finding out when it was in the game. Also, I feel I've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again regardless. Mega did express some interest in giving enemies (and maybe bosses?) alternate scenes once the game has gone through enough development. I think they said they were hoping to maybe possibly get some helping hands for the game down the line too, as it's just them working on it atm, so alt scenes are not a big priority now.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
I'm having problems when I try to download and extract the game. I'm always getting this error in the image below. Can anyone help?

1635616023329.png

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
In that case on the vanilla side of things, I'd look into Crisis Point and Kincaid, both still under construction but both highly polished for what they have so far. If the protag being less willing is important, I'd look for Xsoulcia if you can. And to include vore, I can't recommend Viotoxica enough; it's a solid metroidvania that I unironically reinstall now and then for the gameplay, not just the vore.

Reactions: RossoX

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Crisis Point (Played it, Loved it, love the gameplay, follow the weekly updates)
Kincaid (Played it, Loved it, love the gameplay, still need to play the latest demo version, am excited to do it)
Xsoulicia (Tried to play it, Flash.exe makes it dificult, gameplay is clunky & buggy, like most other flash games, got stuck in some area before I could see something good)
Viotoxica (Sigh* I liked the gameplay but... it's completely censored...)
Got anything else? :D

For the vore lovers out there there's Echidna Wars & Demon Angel Sakura series, for the more outward fetish there's the several games by BLACKSUBMARINE.
for those who like Viotoxica there's Monster F*ck HC by AClass on DLsite, it's practically the same, different artist.

Reactions: RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Well if we're doing a round of recommendations for similar things that I like, I'll list the ones I didn't see mentioned already:

sinisistar
future fragments
the sword of succubus
kurovadis
unholy disaster

All of them are pixel art and action gameplay, but the hentai content varies a bit. For instance sinisistar has top tier pixels but hardcore sex, while sword of succubus has smaller and simple pixels (still good) but is more vanilla.

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
Just curious, which enemy would cause Maya to pregnant? And if there isn't, when would it be implement?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Just curious, which enemy would cause Maya to pregnant? And if there isn't, when would it be implement?
At present the drider girls are the only ones that have what could be deemed pregnancy content, depending on your definitions, as they wrap Maya up and pump her full of eggs. Not sure if there are plans for anything else.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
The boss in the beach area is planned to have a pregnancy scene, though I don't know it'll be implemented. Like maybe a continuation, or a CG or whatever. There's also the werewolf boss that does a cumflation scene. It's possible that may lead to a preg scene afterwards.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes