Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Is there no way to have the game in a tiner screen ? No because it's kind of hard when I have to use a TV screen as a monitor for now...

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
Has anyone else noticed the "Lust" stat in the game stats menu? How is that affected by things? It seems to be locked at 0% right now...

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
If I remember correctly, I believe Mega said that they wanted that status to be connected to the currency that you can get, the crystals or whatever. The higher your lust, the more you can get, but I assume it'll also affect other aspects as well. Regardless, it's not a feature in the game right now, I don't think.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
What do I need to do to face the Minotaur? I couldn't get to him
I assume you know where the market is? That area with covered stalls, and way too many lizardmen? Just keep going to the right, you'll reach a set of buildings, go through them, activate the switch so the ladder appears and you can climb the tower. Keep going to the right, and you'll enter a new area, the coliseum, which has the Minotaur in it.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
ok the minotaur animations are awesome, specially when he just uses Maya as a masturbatory toy. Worth the wait for that one alone.

Reactions: GreenPotato

leonzhu1996

Nov 8, 2019
I assume you know where the market is? That area with covered stalls, and way too many lizardmen? Just keep going to the right, you'll reach a set of buildings, go through them, activate the switch so the ladder appears and you can climb the tower. Keep going to the right, and you'll enter a new area, the coliseum, which has the Minotaur in it.
Ah yes! Thank you for your tips, I didn't see the switch at first and couldn't get on the ladder lol.

Reactions: Corootai

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
If this is hard to you then I'm sorry for your future. Also there's cheats?
Some of the platforming is hard to do. Im not use to using keyboard to play platformers. Also when developers think "hey i know how to make the game more frustraiting to play. Why don't we just add a fuck ton of high damaging enemies in small areas?" imo thats a problem. Games are supposed to be fun and not an ordeal.

P.S cheats are cheap

Reactions: TheRapist_00
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes