PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Some of the platforming is hard to do. Im not use to using keyboard to play platformers. Also when developers think "hey i know how to make the game more frustraiting to play. Why don't we just add a fuck ton of high damaging enemies in small areas?" imo thats a problem. Games are supposed to be fun and not an ordeal.

P.S cheats are cheap
Sounds like it's not the game for you. Guess you'll have to wait until the gallery gets released

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
There are upgrades scattered throughout some of the stages, so that might help with the damage taken issue you're having. As for the platforming, it's really just something you have to get used to. Not just for this game, but platforming in general. I don't really have any issues going about, but I'm used to platformers, so I suppose my opinion doesn't help much there.

Oh, I got some good news for some of you. Mega said that they heard some suggestions for the centaur girl, and they liked them and thought it fit well for the enemy, so when they come out, they'll have a yuri/lesbian scene along with the other scene that was predetermined when the character won the poll.

Reactions: Furabia

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
The boss in the beach area is planned to have a pregnancy scene, though I don't know it'll be implemented. Like maybe a continuation, or a CG or whatever. There's also the werewolf boss that does a cumflation scene. It's possible that may lead to a preg scene afterwards.
There's a werewolf boss? where is it i'v done a few playthroughs and have yet to see it.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Oh, I got some good news for some of you. Mega said that they heard some suggestions for the centaur girl, and they liked them and thought it fit well for the enemy, so when they come out, they'll have a yuri/lesbian scene along with the other scene that was predetermined when the character won the poll.
Just saw that post, aw yes! The centaur girl being only vore would be such a wasted opportunity. Vore and girl love fans will be able to enjoy it now.

There's a werewolf boss? where is it i'v done a few playthroughs and have yet to see it.
He is in the deep end of the caverns. I think you can enter it from the stage with lots of yellow insects and pixies, a bit before the futanari minotaur.

rtccxd

Oct 5, 2021
I assume you know where the market is? That area with covered stalls, and way too many lizardmen? Just keep going to the right, you'll reach a set of buildings, go through them, activate the switch so the ladder appears and you can climb the tower. Keep going to the right, and you'll enter a new area, the coliseum, which has the Minotaur in it.
I CANT FIND THE SWITCH

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
ok, how do you teleport? I cant figure out why it isnt working in this latest version for me, even though I have everything unlocked

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
so you no longer just press a button that brings up a TP menu anywhere anymore? You have to be in that specific spot to teleport now?
As far as I can tell it still works like you described in my version: open the menu, then select teleport, then select the level.

What Taboo-Sho meant is that you need to grab a item that will enable the teleportation menu in the first place, and this item is located in the beach to the left from where you start.

Emily58

Oct 21, 2019
I made it to the minotaur boss but I haven't seen some of these enemies like the ghost girl and the moth girl, am I supposed to make it past the minotaur? once I beat him it just gives me the option to fight him again.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
I made it to the minotaur boss but I haven't seen some of these enemies like the ghost girl and the moth girl, am I supposed to make it past the minotaur? once I beat him it just gives me the option to fight him again.
Once you obtain the slide ability go back to the stage with the vore lizards and faries with the moving platforms you'll find a cave to go into that you can now go further into with the slide.

Reactions: Damien Rocks
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes