EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
* Reduced enemy density in the 1st swamp area.
* Reduced enemy density in the crystal caves.
That's a shame. Had a lot of fun planing routes through these areas that minimized combat. Admittingly it slowed game play to a crawl if you wanted to clear. I'd prefer a reduction in the enemy density in easy mode or have it as an additional difficulty option.

Jun 17, 2020
I wonder if the princess is going to be a dragon / dragon anthro? Won't know till someone leaks that nugget of info. or I see it for myself by save-porting.

Nov 21, 2020
How to regain armor? (Without debug)
Since armor is considered to be worn by knights and not dames, there is no canonical way for Maya to restore her armor once broken as it makes no sense for her to be wearing it in the first place. Any respectable armorsmith would be yelling her off with a: "Get out of my shop you dame, you should be in skirts not plate!"

• Haha
Reactions: MacDakka

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Since armor is considered to be worn by knights and not dames, there is no canonical way for Maya to restore her armor once broken as it makes no sense for her to be wearing it in the first place. Any respectable armorsmith would be yelling her off with a: "Get out of my shop you dame, you should be in skirts not plate!"
Jeanne d'Arc wore armor so not just knights wore armor in those days. So stop this knight dame bs because armor wielding women was a thing in real life too.

• Angry
Reactions: papu69xd
Nov 21, 2020
Jeanne d'Arc wore armor so not just knights wore armor in those days. So stop this knight dame bs because armor wielding women was a thing in real life too.
I.. how could I have possibly made it any more clear that I was joking? I thought the whole dame / knight thing was hilariously stupid which is why I made that sarcastic comment..

Reactions: MacDakka

bobbot

May 10, 2018
I.. how could I have possibly made it any more clear that I was joking? I thought the whole dame / knight thing was hilariously stupid which is why I made that sarcastic comment..
thats text for ya sarcasm is hit or miss...well that and for some folk they go looking for windmills.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Why don't you wrote /s or jk in the end of it? This way I realize if someone is sarcastic in text. Btw I totally thought you serius about that.

Reactions: ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
considering the previous instances of things like this, it ain't unreasonable to think it's another one of those

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Don't worry, man. I thought it was obvious.

Jun 17, 2020
And as a reward for saving her, she vores you because after a certain point in development that's all monster girls seem to do anymore.
I think vore is hot, ngl. And if it is vore? I don't hate on that. If that's what the developer is comfortable with, and if it takes the stress of the workload off them: I feel they should do what makes them feel comfortable.

What would be a really good twist is if the shop owner sells you potions, but if you go into the locked room she gets pissed and reveals SHE'S the final boss and one taps you.

You're tellin' me that there's this shopkeeper who's just a demo concept since build V 1.0 and isn't hiding some dark secret, secluded in a corner of the castle you can miss? I don't buy it, something is definitely up with the shopkeeper.

May 25, 2017
I think vore is hot, ngl. And if it is vore? I don't hate on that. If that's what the developer is comfortable with, and if it takes the stress of the workload off them: I feel they should do what makes them feel comfortable.

What would be a really good twist is if the shop owner sells you potions, but if you go into the locked room she gets pissed and reveals SHE'S the final boss and one taps you.

You're tellin' me that there's this shopkeeper who's just a demo concept since build V 1.0 and isn't hiding some dark secret, secluded in a corner of the castle you can miss? I don't buy it, something is definitely up with the shopkeeper.
Never have been a fan of it, myself. And it's not like this was always a vore game, because it certainly didn't start that way, nor has MBB's previous game had that as a big focus except for one single scene.

What's most sus about the 'shopkeeper' is that she tells you to buy something but has no wares. Real sus shit.

Nov 21, 2020
So this is one of my top-5 games on this site, and for the longest time I've wanted to write up a wish-list of things I'd love to see in the game, so here goes (note, I'm not demanding anything, writing this for my own sake mostly)
  • A downed state that Maya enters after a grab has completed to climax and she is "tossed aside". If the enemy touches Maya before she is able to get up, their second grab triggers (if they have one, preferably the one that leads to a game over). This one may be a bit mechanically tricky due to the platform-y nature of the game, but would eliminate the randomness of which grab triggers for enemies that have 2.
  • Partial transformations! An enemy with a grab that transforms Maya over several cycles. After the first cycle, Maya escapes the grab, but has now very limited movement and/or attack options (and can only be grabbed by the same monster of course). She has to focus on getting away and "purifying" herself, before the enemy catches up with her and continues the transformation (should probably be performed by a boss).
  • A succubus-type enemy (boss preferably, with the aforementioned partial transformation :love:).
  • Having a second value for lust (whatever you want to call it). When Maya gets grabbed, instead of taking health damage the lust value/bar gets incremented (with the exception of ryona-type grabs, which could deal both lust and health damage). When the lust value reaches maximum, you get a game over similar to when your health runs out. The difference is that the player has to manage two different values (this may seem like an insignificant addition, but small changes like this have a big effect on how the game feels, and the impression on newer players).
  • Enemies that get stronger or heal during/after a grab. Bonus points if Maya also gets weaker (a good candidate could be the bat-girl, who would heal during the first part of her grab).
  • Enemies who become dormant or stop being hostile after successfully grabbing Maya to completion (as in, they've had their fill).
Of course most of these additions/changes imply some/a lot of technical work, and may overall not be feasible due to limitations I don't know of, but would be amazing to see regardless.

Edit:
  • Enemies with grabs where they carry you around as they are lewding you, or they must carry you to a specific location to start the scene (this one could be quite technically tricky to implement though, can easily cause a bunch of bugs).

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes