slith333

Oct 22, 2017
The gallery is all greyed out, even when I've lost to those opponents. How do I use the gallery or change files to make the scenes display?

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
It's literally just a rock shaped like a cartoon pile of dung. And you can make it so that it never plays for you in the gallery. Also, Mega said it's not a fetish that they have and it sounds like they do not plan to add any more instances of it. Chill.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
It's literally just a rock shaped like a cartoon pile of dung. And you can make it so that it never plays for you in the gallery. Also, Mega said it's not a fetish that they have and it sounds like they do not plan to add any more instances of it. Chill.
How about you chill a little?
People are mostly laughing here because it is a bizarre thing out of nowhere that can be turned off. It would be bad if it couldn't which is why I think Fetish Menu is the greatest feature any h-game can possible have.
No shitting in the face or other crap...sometimes literally :D

There is an issue that it is a bit unpopular fetish so by ignoring it we have a very bland update this time though.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I'd say the response was half and half, at best. And I was not directing my comment towards any here having a laugh.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Me: Yay! New Update!
Me: . . .
Me: Oh, It´s about poop . . . ?
Me: Meh, Skip! Tell me when there is a new (Worthwile) update again . . .

Specific360

Aug 13, 2021
im just really disappointed tbh, i love pretty much everything else about the medusa enemy and that scene i just wish they didnt add the disposal part at the very end cos it just ruins it for me

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Last I checked, wasn't MKM one of the rare lewd games that actually has a working filter to turn off fetishes you're not a fan of? Is it not working with this new animation or something?

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Last I checked, wasn't MKM one of the rare lewd games that actually has a working filter to turn off fetishes you're not a fan of? Is it not working with this new animation or something?
I think the problem was that they really liked the ero-scene until the stone scat part. They'd rather have the last part not shown, rather the whole animation be not activate for them.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
The gallery is all greyed out, even when I've lost to those opponents. How do I use the gallery or change files to make the scenes display?
Should be a debug mode to enable all gallery view and teleportation. When you are the gallery you can view the statues that inform you of the enemies and bosses, plus teleports that lead directly to said bosses.

You can press ESCAPE and click "GALLERY" when in the gallery, it will then let you select the enemies and play their animations.

you can also walk into the Arena (to the left of gallery screen) and open escape, click "Arena" and spawn an enemy of your choice.

Gabbercop86

Dec 22, 2019
Könntest du bei den Goblins auch ein Ende einbauen, so wie bei den anderen Gegnern, so wie bei den Hunden in der Stadt?

_fuckerhowl

Mar 23, 2024
it seems like i'm missing 2 areas. whatever the 2 locked doors in the gallery are (bottom left and bottom right)

a map would be useful so you could see where you were and weren't yet. because i have no idea where to go to get those 2 areas...

Nov 19, 2021
Beach, Forsst, Hilltops, City, Dungeon, and the unfinished Metal one
Then you're missing the Graveyard, the Crystal Path and the Tower Keep.
The Tower Keep is at the top of where the shopkeeper is. The bulk of it is a puzzle platformer, so experiment a lot with back and forth.
The Crystal Cave and Graveyard are found in the opposite direction of the Machine where you fight Clemantis. There's a path to the right from the save point at the Left/Right split.

seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
OK, I liked the look of this game and have downloaded it, but now I'm reading that is has both vore and scat, both of which are deal-breakers for me. Is it possible to easily identify which enemies cause vore/scat so I can avoid them?

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes