PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone has a savefile with the halls explored? I really don't want to waste my time in solving that puzzle.

eddysha1

Dec 14, 2019
in the insanity area, how do i get the 1st image lever? i got 2 3 and 4, just need to get 1 to progress

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
The Doll is in Halls of Insanity area. It's a pretty simple vag/vag grind action, then a game over as you swap bodies with the doll. Honestly one of the worst animations, and that's even taking into consideration Patrick Starfish one.
I don't care much for the body swap or vore, but I don't mind it because we got more lesbian scenes with the centaur girl cunnilingus and the mannequin tribbing which are good animations in my opinion.

There may be more weird animations like that to come, but as long as more new girl love animations keep coming it's all fine by me.

Apr 14, 2018
Anyone maybe able to tell me were i can find that doll, kinda running around for an hour now but no such thing in sight :sigh:

ZeroT2

Oct 2, 2018
Anyone maybe able to tell me were i can find that doll, kinda running around for an hour now but no such thing in sight :sigh:
Is next to the door to the princess room in the labyrinth, also you can use the teleport point to get there.

denilol

Apr 16, 2020
is it possible to teleport? Debug allows you to unlock all teleport waypoints but i can't figure out how to use that?

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
is it possible to teleport? Debug allows you to unlock all teleport waypoints but i can't figure out how to use that?
Hit the escape button to bring up the menu, and select the Teleport option. From there, just use the arrow keys to change your location. Once you pick your destination, hit enter twice and you'll warp to that location.

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
Looked pretty much everywhere, found the doll easily, but I'm not seeing any kind of crystal that leads into a bad end mentioned in the changelog? Does anyone know how to find it?

Kdfn

Aug 29, 2018
Looked pretty much everywhere, found the doll easily, but I'm not seeing any kind of crystal that leads into a bad end mentioned in the changelog? Does anyone know how to find it?
Crystal is in caves before werewolf boss.

Reactions: Noctis_

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone has a savefile with the halls explored? I really don't want to waste my time in solving that puzzle.
@ zaku2142
It's savegame number one. It should be enough to just copy MKM_savefile1 to your UserData folder.
Just in case I uploaded my entire UserData folder, though.

but I'm not seeing any kind of crystal that leads into a bad end mentioned in the changelog? Does anyone know how to find it?
Teleport to Crystal Vains, go left and down. You will encounter a Dwarf, and if you go down the ladder you should encounter one Crystal statue.

Reactions: Loca and RossoX

denilol

Apr 16, 2020
Hit the escape button to bring up the menu, and select the Teleport option. From there, just use the arrow keys to change your location. Once you pick your destination, hit enter twice and you'll warp to that location.
Okay so I just downloaded the latest version and I don't see the teleportation option anywhere. I press esc to get the menu but none of the options say teleportation? I can save/load the game, view the inventory, but no teleportation

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
Okay so I just downloaded the latest version and I don't see the teleportation option anywhere. I press esc to get the menu but none of the options say teleportation? I can save/load the game, view the inventory, but no teleportation
Two ways to do it:

Easy way: Hit F10 for the boss TP device. It will automatically warp you to the boss you need to kill to get the teleportation item, and then after killing the boss and getting the item, you'll be able to teleport from the escape menu.

Hard way: Either find the dash skill on your own, or hit F9 to enable all skills. Then, at the starting area on the beach, go LEFT instead of RIGHT. You'll need to use the dash/jump combination to clear the large water gaps and work your way over to the boss. Once you get to him, kill him as with the Easy way, and there you go.

Reactions: Parthornax
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes