Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Updates are out. New zone is unlocked by beating the Princess, the Dungeon, I believe it's the other end of the Castle.

So this curse is apparently put in by the BBEG of the distant past, centuries ago. Same hair colour as Maya, and also she senses 'the same power' growing within her,
A few typos in the dialogue but i've already pointed those out

Last edited:

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
The Dungeon has a lot of mini secrets; they're obvious if you're looking for them but they're also vital to progression. Investigate every little nook and cranny and you'll do fine

Reactions: RossoX

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Wow the princess animations surpassed my expectations best character to date and all lesbian :love:
I wonder which scenes are going to get reworked
It would be great if the futanari enemies that are vore only received at least a new scene with normal penetration sex, and the kitsune could have more scenes too.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
It's probably a LOT more work but I wouldn't mind if almost every enemy had animations of different fetishes where the ones you don't wanna see would just get disabled by your toggles while the rest stayed.
So i've been talking with MBB through Patreon's messaging system. I have some good news for you all.

"On the topic of alternate scenes, yeah that is in the plans; although to which extent and which enemies exactly are gonna get more scenes remains to be decided. In other words, it is certain that I will add variant scenes to some enemies/bosses, but it is also certain that not all enemies will be getting an alternative scene as that would be an insane amount of work and also prolong the development time way too much. Since this is something that I will only tackle when I finish the early alpha development, I don't yet know which enemies exactly will be receiving this treatment, but maybe when the time comes I could consult with the player's which types of scenes they would like to see for which enemies, and then balance that out with my own preferences and scenes that I would like to add."

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
How to find the secrets in the dungeon? There are cells with enemies inside that you can enter but they appear to be dead ends and I think I've reached another dead end at the bottom.

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
How to find the secrets in the dungeon? There are cells with enemies inside that you can enter but they appear to be dead ends and I think I've reached another dead end at the bottom.
1647270144893.png
Right up to dead end at the end of dungeon theres a hill. You can jump onto it and slide here

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
I know it's not wrong to put some difficulty in a game, but god who programmed this I think I took it too far.
It puts an excessive amount of enemies in a single stage and also spawns that generate more enemies in the place.
Damn if for a reason you cleaned the area of enemies it is so that they do not bother you anymore, you only have them regenerate if you leave the area, but not that they spawn all the damn time

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
I know it's not wrong to put some difficulty in a game, but god who programmed this I think I took it too far.
It puts an excessive amount of enemies in a single stage and also spawns that generate more enemies in the place.
Damn if for a reason you cleaned the area of enemies it is so that they do not bother you anymore, you only have them regenerate if you leave the area, but not that they spawn all the damn time
If you're struggling explore the earlier levels. You can get powerups that make you significantly stronger; just stray from the beaten path and you can find a few pretty quickly

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
Enemies is actually not so big of the deal. But levers puzzles are. God I hate so much amount of backtracking in this game on some levels

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbot

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
Enemies is actually not so big of the deal. But levers pazzles are. God I hate so much amount of backtracking in this game on some levels
My biggest gripe besides certain lever puzzles has to be the precision platforming bits, especially when it's in an area with ranged enemies or ESPECIALLY enemy spawners (it'd be really cool if we could destroy those...unless we already can and I missed something?)

Slipping off a 1 block width platform you need to dash jump to get to and having to navigate back through a regenerating cluster of flying enemies in a maze of jumps is friggin' painful.

Reactions: icollectsouls

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Savegame 1

Princess is beaten, Dungeon waypoint unlocked, but Dungeon is not fully explored yet.

Dunno why you need a full save though, you can unlock waypoints via cheats and make yourself practically invulnerable with cheats.

K1ngSlay3r

Jan 1, 2018
Savegame 1

Princess is beaten, Dungeon waypoint unlocked, but Dungeon is not fully explored yet.

Dunno why you need a full save though, you can unlock waypoints via cheats and make yourself practically invulnerable with cheats.
i didn't notice you could unlock waypoints, but still, thank you!

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes