weradti

Feb 21, 2019
Patreon teaser dropped. Looks like we're getting a cursed painting, a dog in the city that doesnt outright attack you, and an iron maiden that puts Maya in a latex suit
I wonder if the painting is going to manipulate or possess maya

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Patreon teaser dropped. Looks like we're getting a cursed painting, a dog in the city that doesnt outright attack you, and an iron maiden that puts Maya in a latex suit
That last one sounds like ALOT of fun...hmmm..

DecayingHurricane

Oct 12, 2020
The gallery will take a while to be completed. So far I'm somewhat into the transformative scenes and the crystalization scenes, developer seems to like vore a lot, but futa seems to be the uninteresting part of the game, but most of the enemies make the game worth it.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Good ole patreon ruining it for all those beastiality lovers out there but them humanized versions are A Ok toss a F in the chat for those hypno lovers as well while we're at it.
i am unfortunately in this latter category. However, it looks like this doggo will have a charm aspect to it; it's "harmless".

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Good ole patreon ruining it for all those beastiality lovers out there but them humanized versions are A Ok toss a F in the chat for those hypno lovers as well while we're at it.
Your comment just made me realize there's not a drop of hypno content in this game other than getting kinda close with the Alraune boss, the transformations, and doll soul transfer thing. Would be pretty cool to add somewhere even if it's just one enemy. (Yeah I know mind control isn't in the tags but most of the time the tags are incorrect or missing)

Edit: oh well that dog-boy thing sounds decent

Last edited:

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
I quote from the patreon post

The 3rd enemy is what could be described as a dog-boy and will be located in the monster city, and this enemy also has a twist: it actually does not attack Maya.

Instead, it will chase Maya around the city stages and act all cute wagging its tail trying to attract Maya's attention. If Maya is "hit" by this emotional appeal of puppy eyes, she can't help herself but desire to pet the good boy and the longer she is "entranced", the more she will succumb to the cuteness until the dog-boy leads her into a nearby alley and then... well, stuff happens.
So, soft mind control stuff

• Red Heart
Reactions: RossoX and Philia

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I quote from the patreon post

The 3rd enemy is what could be described as a dog-boy and will be located in the monster city, and this enemy also has a twist: it actually does not attack Maya.

Instead, it will chase Maya around the city stages and act all cute wagging its tail trying to attract Maya's attention. If Maya is "hit" by this emotional appeal of puppy eyes, she can't help herself but desire to pet the good boy and the longer she is "entranced", the more she will succumb to the cuteness until the dog-boy leads her into a nearby alley and then... well, stuff happens.
So, soft mind control stuff
Regardless of the potential outcome... that enemy dynamic sounds adorable.

[x] PET
[ ] Don’t pet

Reactions: RossoX

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Perhaps being enamored or infatuated by love is just different enough from hypnosis to be credible to use.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Well, I'm more hoping the dog-boy somehow hypnotizes Maya to be his pet.
Strip herself naked, put on a collar and let herself be walked around on all fours, on a leash held by the dog-boy she succumbed to. <3
Megablue keeps surprising me with their game though, something I'm more than fine with.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Hello again!

So I've decided to add 1 more enemy for this upcoming update. Initially it would only be three: the evil painting, the latex maiden and dog boy, but now there will be an extra enemy called the domme (dominatrix).

As you can see above, her visuals are totally 100% unique and original. Any resemblance to certain characters of other games is a mere coincidence.

The short story is that as I was working on the latex maiden scene in which Maya is put into a latex body suit (as seen above), I got an idea to experiment with a different approach to its ero scene and instead of having usual pattern (a grab animation, 3 loops and then a climax) for this particular enemy it would just put Maya into this alternative state so that other enemies could grab her and have a variation of their scenes.

The thing is that given how this latex maiden device is located in the dungeons, the only enemy that would be able to benefit from this would be the brutes, so I figured I might as well add a new enemy that would fit into the stage's theme while also getting a normal ero scene with Maya and this "reskinned" version. Thus the dominatrix.

Here's hoping y'all like BDSM

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Hello again!

So I've decided to add 1 more enemy for this upcoming update. Initially it would only be three: the evil painting, the latex maiden and dog boy, but now there will be an extra enemy called the domme (dominatrix).

As you can see above, her visuals are totally 100% unique and original. Any resemblance to certain characters of other games is a mere coincidence.

The short story is that as I was working on the latex maiden scene in which Maya is put into a latex body suit (as seen above), I got an idea to experiment with a different approach to its ero scene and instead of having usual pattern (a grab animation, 3 loops and then a climax) for this particular enemy it would just put Maya into this alternative state so that other enemies could grab her and have a variation of their scenes.

The thing is that given how this latex maiden device is located in the dungeons, the only enemy that would be able to benefit from this would be the brutes, so I figured I might as well add a new enemy that would fit into the stage's theme while also getting a normal ero scene with Maya and this "reskinned" version. Thus the dominatrix.

Here's hoping y'all like BDSM

The fuck isn't that the girl from persona 5? dont get me wrong she looks hot, but I hope atlus don't come down to sue mega's ass lol

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Yeah, apparently, cause of patreon rules, hypnotism themes aren't allowed either.
MBB replied to the message i sent them.

For the time being, the chance for that type of content is close to (or effectively) zero. The thing is that this type of content goes against patreon's content guidelines which specifically addresses this type of niche content and basically bans it from the platform. Regardless of whether I would love to add certain types of fetishes/tags or not, for now I have to walk on the line that patreon set, whether I like it or not. It is what it is.

So we can effectively rule that out for the time being, unless MBB moves to Subscribestar or such

Reactions: Damien Rocks
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes