Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
the dog scenes OMG you cant make something so hot but so adorable at the same time it's illegal o_O
Where you the one who suggested the cute dog to MBB? Because you're a goddamn genius. That role reversal is just... :love:
d96i8km4.jpg

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
this game is on version 0.3 with this much animations already, and by the looks of it megablueball is pushing updates like a woman pregnant with quintuplets. Bless this guy, deserves all the support they get.

DecayingHurricane

Oct 12, 2020
I so loved seeing that persona looking girl here, MBB may of been inviting a C&D order from persona's lawyers but it is sure worth the play, cheers mates.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
I so loved seeing that persona looking girl here, MBB may of been inviting a C&D order from persona's lawyers but it is sure worth the play, cheers mates.
It's too late now, anyway. There's the version with this asset about anyway. Anyone who wants 'em can just go through back ends

Llynethil

Oct 7, 2018
Love the latex machine, wish it wasn't a downed state only though and more of a costume, would be great if you have enough hp to survive the machine, you are now stuck in the latex suit with your strength and speed lowered but able to continue on.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
this game is on version 0.3 with this much animations already, and by the looks of it megablueball is pushing updates like a woman pregnant with quintuplets. Bless this guy, deserves all the support they get.
First love the PFP ape escape 3 under-rated

and 2nd Yes hes does. Thats why I got a link to this page here for his game snice I cant afford. Its what he asked anyone who cant afford to do at the least.

Reactions: zensei

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I remember a witch enemy that does gender bender, reverse rape, and then oral vore won a poll a while ago, but I thought that was only gonna be a common enemy, not a boss.

edit: Yeah just checked, it doesn't mention them being a boss, but I suppose Mega has all the power to make them a boss. Perhaps she'll get multiple scenes like the princess then? I hope so, I don't really care for the male part of it.
Another female boss huh? With how much attention the princess got I was hoping that the next boss was going to be a monster man or beast. But now that I think on it we got the werewolf and minotaur back to back so fine I guess.
Where exactly is the "monster city" where the dog boy should be?
Its those levels with medieval houses and such. If you go from level to level from the begining of the game you can't miss them.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Its those levels with medieval houses and such. If you go from level to level from the begining of the game you can't miss them.
Yeah I found it but... Why not just call it the way it's called ingame? Lol.

Teresss

Jan 21, 2019
wow these new enemies are Great! love the New female boss princess and i cannot wait for the Witch to come out soon!
Love me some Lesbian action.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
wow these new enemies are Great! love the New female boss princess and i cannot wait for the Witch to come out soon!
Love me some Lesbian action.
I'm with you on the lesbian action, but I'll say what I said before about the witch. On their patreon, if this is the same enemy, the witch is supposed to genderbend your character for their scene. Along with reverse rape and vore.

Reactions: YHL and Teresss

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah its ncie to see a pixel game with a female character that has a nice amount of Yuri content.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes