Valentine9

May 16, 2020
Princess is a good fight! Keeps you mobile with a stream of high damage projectiles and those descending lines you have to dash to where the opening is.

With the "vore = final" option enabled, the unbirthing grab turns into digestive snatch vore complete with a special animation of the princess's breasts growing after...which is cool but also kinda weird given that the pre-fight cutscene makes it apparent the lonely princess wants a living person to keep around as her lover for sex and conversation, intending to force Maya into that role. I guess that was a quick transition to something more yandere (literally becoming part of her) lol

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Princess is a good fight! Keeps you mobile with a stream of high damage projectiles and those descending lines you have to dash to where the opening is.

With the "vore = final" option enabled, the unbirthing grab turns into digestive snatch vore complete with a special animation of the princess's breasts growing after...which is cool but also kinda weird given that the pre-fight cutscene makes it apparent the lonely princess wants a living person to keep around as her lover for sex and conversation, intending to force Maya into that role. I guess that was a quick transition to something more yandere (literally becoming part of her) lol
True that bad end contradicts her pre-battle speech, but I know that there are some vore sub-genres that are about sentient fat or the prey being absorbed and still living in there somehow, so it could be one of those interpretations.

Reactions: YHL

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
The dialogue can always change. It's still in alpha. Besides, the cowgirl boss cutscene has comedic placeholder text right now. I'm sure it can be changed later.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Shalax here with your latest [also sanctioned by the man himself] teasers
These links don't show the scenes. These are just the enemies themselves

We also have a sailor who will be at the beaches. He apparently has an 'unique' oral position, described by MBB as ' standing upside-down reverse inverted oral?!?!?' in their exact words as well as a full nelson
And word on the witch

1) Maya is transformed into a man, the witch then rides male-Maya cowgirl style, then after the climax, boss oral swallows Maya.
2) The witch performs an experiment and transforms Maya into a vibrating dildo. Then she will proceed to use her new toy to greatly pleasure herself.
3) _Yuri feet worship, where Maya will be trained by the witch. Maya will worship and service her mistress heels and feet.
4) Another vore scene, but with a twist: the witch performs another experiment and opens a spatial portal that links directly into her own stomach. As Maya is pushed into the portal she instantly begins to bulge into the witch's belly.

Since y'all liked the dog end so much, MBB is also going to try and include more of it where they can

Last edited:

Teresss

Jan 21, 2019

We also have a sailor who will be at the beaches. He apparently has an 'unique' oral position, described by MBB as ' standing upside-down reverse inverted oral?!?!?' in their exact words as well as a full nelson
And word on the witch

1) Maya is transformed into a man, the witch then rides male-Maya cowgirl style, then after the climax, boss oral swallows Maya.
2) The witch performs an experiment and transforms Maya into a vibrating dildo. Then she will proceed to use her new toy to greatly pleasure herself.
3) _Yuri feet worship, where Maya will be trained by the witch. Maya will worship and service her mistress heels and feet.
4) Another vore scene, but with a twist: the witch performs another experiment and opens a spatial portal that links directly into her own stomach. As Maya is pushed into the portal she instantly begins to bulge into the witch's belly.

Since y'all liked the dog end so much, MBB is also going to try and include more of it where they can
OOHH! the 2-4 may just be something i may look forward to but the 1st one may be just an "ok" for me but either way i think it will be we worth the wait to see it soon.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018

And word on the witch

Sounds great!
I've seen the portal thing before which as much as people like it, I personally find a shame... There's already plenty of skipping over the vore process already in the game with the mushroom girl & the lizard girl.
But oh well, there's plenty to compensate! Plus! I'm looking forward to the rest!

Nov 19, 2021
Raising this question as I'm not a Patreon of Mega Blue Ball, is the next update due out soon? or is it more planned past Summer? Been eagerly awaiting the next release and I'm unsure if a timeframe has been stated before.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Raising this question as I'm not a Patreon of Mega Blue Ball, is the next update due out soon? or is it more planned past Summer? Been eagerly awaiting the next release and I'm unsure if a timeframe has been stated before.
Updates are pretty frequent, I'm not a patreon either but I feel like we get an update every two months or so

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
As the resident patreon of the thread, i generally drop a teaser as soon as i'm aware of MBB's next post-- and the man himself has thanked me for it. I don't have any accurate info on when it comes, except what MBB tells us

May 5, 2021
does someone have the newest version, cause this isn't the newest, it's on patreon 0.3a when last month 0.3b dropped on the 30th.
you can see on Mega Blue Ball's patreon.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018

The primary antagonist is also being talked about

As a matter of fact, there is another major character, or more specifically antagonist, that is yet to come and will be more or less the main the main villainess of the game. The idea is for her to be the type of antagonist that encounters and fights against the player through the whole game from the start, like rivals. She will be a succubus/demon type of character with the classic horns, wings and tail. Speaking of the tail, well you know me by this point... it will be put to good use against Maya.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Is this the full post?
It is absolutely not.

Gotta leave some mystery

Nah. Truth of the matter is i'm not about to copy and paste something that requires scrolling to get through.
Mostly, what i didn't cover is simply MBB talking about fitting the witch in, new enemies, and making everything integrate seamlessly

Nov 19, 2021

As a matter of fact, there is another major character, or more specifically antagonist, that is yet to come and will be more or less the main the main villainess of the game. The idea is for her to be the type of antagonist that encounters and fights against the player through the whole game from the start, like rivals. She will be a succubus/demon type of character with the classic horns, wings and tail. Speaking of the tail, well you know me by this point... it will be put to good use against Maya.
I'm getting a strong Dragon Quest witch vibe from her. Anyone else getting that or is it just me?

Reactions: Zepheral

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021

Can't wait. Is there any ETA on the next version?

Reactions: Zepheral
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes