Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
So 4 new enemies,
1 futa with 2,
1 male with 2,
1 worm with 2 vore,
the witch boss with 3 though Ill likely turn off the F2M one.

I gotta say the F2M feels weird to have, the whole idea the reason she was sent on this 'quest' was because she was female....kinda undercuts the whole tone of the game.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
So 4 new enemies,
1 futa with 2,
1 male with 2,
1 worm with 2 vore,
the witch boss with 3 though Ill likely turn off the F2M one.

I gotta say the F2M feels weird to have, the whole idea the reason she was sent on this 'quest' was because she was female....kinda undercuts the whole tone of the game.
1 game over scene isn't gonna effect the tone of a game now if it was a permanent change outside of it or lasted longer through multiple levels then there would be an argument to be had IMO.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
1 game over scene isn't gonna effect the tone of a game now if it was a permanent change outside of it or lasted longer through multiple levels then there would be an argument to be had IMO.
Fair, but its just odd to be female for 99% of the game then just F2M scene IMO.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Hm well if the pirate enemy is human than none of the update is gonna push my buttons, I'll wait for next one.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Fair, but its just odd to be female for 99% of the game then just F2M scene IMO.
ya i get it but her being a witch thematically it makes sense she would have the power to change your appearance most likely just the dev's throwing people who enjoy the concept a bone i personally loathe straight F/F content cause it's boring so everyone get's there own slice of the pie :3

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
The reason why the genderbender to male scene is there is because the witch was a poll winner a while ago. Well technically, they never won a poll, but they were pretty popular in choice for multiple polls, so Mega added them in the game. The scene was chosen by the patron who suggested the enemy.

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
Liked: Futa rabbit, worm, witch scenes

Didn't like: pirate guy (but I can appreciate the addition of a very rare position), witch fight when there's three flocks of invincible bats chasing from different sources and the ground is peppered with magic fire...seems like dashing into big damage is kinda inevitable there since SO much of the arena gets covered with persistent sources of damage for a long while

Confuse: wasn't there a different witch vore scene in the preview where she gradually shoves maya through a portal that leads to her stomach?

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Liked: Futa rabbit, worm, witch scenes

Didn't like: pirate guy (but I can appreciate the addition of a very rare position), witch fight when there's three flocks of invincible bats chasing from different sources and the ground is peppered with magic fire...seems like dashing into big damage is kinda inevitable there since SO much of the arena gets covered with persistent sources of damage for a long while

Confuse: wasn't there a different witch vore scene in the preview where she gradually shoves maya through a portal that leads to her stomach?
This was apparently mentioned, yes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
So apparently Mega is going to make a poll to add new enemies (from a public post on their ).
Heck I think I might just sub again for this month and place my idea in there, because there are going to be 3 winners so it's worth a shot.
Anyone else will put forward ideas? I'll probably suggest some kind of vore, but if there are too many of that I don't wanna compete against lots of them so I will probably go with a beastman of some kind.

Reactions: Valentine9 and YHL

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Has anyone made an encyclopedia of enemies based on the updates and gameplay that lists what the enemy is, where it is found, and what scenes it has? I think that would be a good thing to add to the game later.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes