May 25, 2017
There is far enough vore in this game already imo. Hopefully we'll get an update without almost half of the new-coming content being vore with this poll.

Then again the last few times there have been polls the results have been nothing but vore, so I'm not holding my breath.

• Angry
Reactions: Chaotyx

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I'd like to point out that I recall Mega stating that they probably won't have any male preds for vore scenes. Seems like they'll all be either female or ambiguous monsters, at least from what the game has already.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Just played the game a bit. Based on the skills learned as you go, the money you collect, and the backtracking needed, such as at the beach in the beginning, I get the impression the game will ultimately be a light-weight metriodvania. If that's the case, I have a few recommendations.

- Give the player the teleport item from the beginning, so they can bounce between visited save points. This helps eliminate potential frustration from traveling long distances just to backtrack when the player isn't aware they can teleport if they find an item, and really doesn't affect difficulty at all.

- Have enemies drop small amounts of crystals/money when defeated. This provides an incentive to beat them, and turns monster fights into a reward rather then just a tedious challenge to get past.

- Alter the first sign at the beach to remind new players that they need to get the dash first, in some platformers they start with that skill and may get frustrated trying to figure out how to use a skill they don't actually have yet.

- Have Maya swing faster when ducking or alter small enemies like slimes to have less HP. They are rather irritating to fight right now.

So far to be honest the game is bare bones. I don't dislike it, but it feels pretty generic and the sword is boring as a weapon. Having her attacks, particularly the combos, be more flashy would help, as would leaning into the metriodvania aspect. Look at Nightmare Sphere or Eris Dysnomia for examples of melee heavy action H-games with good gameplay.

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
So apparently Mega is going to make a poll to add new enemies (from a public post on their ).
Heck I think I might just sub again for this month and place my idea in there, because there are going to be 3 winners so it's worth a shot.
Anyone else will put forward ideas? I'll probably suggest some kind of vore, but if there are too many of that I don't wanna compete against lots of them so I will probably go with a beastman of some kind.
Personally, I would love to see an enemy like the protagonist of Flying Unbirthing Ninja, where she drops from above, legs spread, and unbirths you head first and slowly melts you into cum. It could work as a camouflaged enemy that ambushes maya, kind of like the wolf hidden in the chest where she can be noticed, but you have to keep an eye out.

Reactions: RossoX
Nov 19, 2021
Personally, I would love to see an enemy like the protagonist of Flying Unbirthing Ninja, where she drops from above, legs spread, and unbirths you head first and slowly melts you into cum. It could work as a camouflaged enemy that ambushes maya, kind of like the wolf hidden in the chest where she can be noticed, but you have to keep an eye out.
FUBN, or Flying Unbirth Ninja, was brilliant for its time and is still fun today.
Personally could see it working; female ninja drops out of the trees to Vore you in some capacity, panicking when she realises she misses and rapidly flees the scene.

Reactions: YHL

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Has anybody gone through the Abandoned Dungeon part yet? I'm completely stuck at once place, where in the Prison Cells area there's one gate and behind it a switch that I cannot access.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then there's this wide expanse of white tiles at the very bottom of the level which is absolutely impenetrable and impedes any sort of continuation to the level.
Any form of help would be appreciated!

Nov 19, 2021
Has anybody gone through the Abandoned Dungeon part yet? I'm completely stuck at once place, where in the Prison Cells area there's one gate and behind it a switch that I cannot access.
Then there's this wide expanse of white tiles at the very bottom of the level which is absolutely impenetrable and impedes any sort of continuation to the level.
Any form of help would be appreciated!
For the first image, if I recall right, you can slide-dash into there from the right. It might take you a try or two to find the exact spot.
For the second, that area isn't fleshed out. The dungeon doesn't go any further and that's just placeholder until a new area is made.

Reactions: Ecl1p5e

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Where there be any transform states? tf's outside of gameovers.
No. There are 2 new tf's but they are both game overs: Maya gets tf into a dildo or a man by the witch.I think you gave me an idea instead of vore I'll suggest a tf state similar to the latex suit, something like a succubus that converts maya into one and then succ maya can have sex with other enemies.

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
I'll be honest, I'm disappointed with this latest update. Seems underwhelming. The Princess had better scenes than Witch imo.

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
For the first image, if I recall right, you can slide-dash into there from the right. It might take you a try or two to find the exact spot.
For the second, that area isn't fleshed out. The dungeon doesn't go any further and that's just placeholder until a new area is made.
I see.. odd of MBB to not add a sign saying that the area doesn't go any further, because they always do it at the end of the demo areas.

Nov 19, 2021
I see.. odd of MBB to not add a sign saying that the area doesn't go any further, because they always do it at the end of the demo areas.
Could be a gut instinct but I believe that's going to lead to a much later location. MBB wouldn't just put a sign saying "Expect more in a future update" if that location felt important somehow, almost as though trying to remove attention from it for something big.
That's my thoughts and take on it, so I could be wrong.

May 25, 2017
Well considering the tile set is similar to the upcoming area that you're supposed to be able to access after the arrogant witch fight, you may have to do something in that area to open up a path

Reactions: Damien Rocks

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
I'll probably suggest some kind of vore, but if there are too many of that I don't wanna compete against lots of them so I will probably go with a beastman of some kind.
Speaking of vore, I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been any tail vore reminiscent of the Cell absorption scene from DBZ yet (be it independently added by the dev or suggested by community) given how well-known that scene is inside and out of its respective fetish community.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes