other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Once you start the game and save for the first time, the save folder should appear. Or, you can just put it in a folder called "Save" alongside the other folders where the application is.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
It should be in the mines that are in the midway point of the hills stage. At the end of the mines, you go left and that should be the depths. You could always just use the debug options and then teleport using the pause menu.

Reactions: Sennin

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
It should be in the mines that are in the midway point of the hills stage. At the end of the mines, you go left and that should be the depths. You could always just use the debug options and then teleport using the pause menu.
Oh yeah the mines! thanks man

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Votes are up, and it looks like if the vore one does win it is at least a transformation scene. But the TF scenes all are pretty much winning where they both show up we've got, dragongirl tf with kobolds and wyvern girl tf via vore

from the description im thinking the kobold one will play out similarly to the dog scene

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Votes are up, and it looks like if the vore one does win it is at least a transformation scene. But the TF scenes all are pretty much winning where they both show up we've got, dragongirl tf with kobolds and wyvern girl tf via vore

from the description im thinking the kobold one will play out similarly to the dog scene
I didn't send my own idea I'm not good at coming up with things. It doesn't even matter because 3 ideas that I see in the polls that are lovely. I want the transformation shortstack imp to win so bad!

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
I didn't send my own idea I'm not good at coming up with things. It doesn't even matter because 3 ideas that I see in the polls that are lovely. I want the transformation shortstack imp to win so bad!
The vore category seems to actually be the least popular, if most varied, none of their specific categories actually have a majority over the others

weradti

Feb 21, 2019
The vore category seems to actually be the least popular, if most varied, none of their specific categories actually have a majority over the others
Is there a possession category in there somewhere? If so i might consider supporting to vote that :D

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Is there a possession category in there somewhere? If so i might consider supporting to vote that :D
No but in the futanari category there is a occultist futa that uses a spirit to posses Maya, and incidentally this character is another favorite of mine.

Reactions: weradti

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Something to keep in mind that even though the top 3 out of the top 8 popular choices will for sure be included in the game, Mega has mentioned that they would take note on how popular the choices are. So say the shortstack imp doesn't make the top 3, but it makes the top 8. It is possible that enemy might have a chance to still get in the game.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
There'll be a total of 3 winners. I think they -can- come from the same poll as well.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
There are 4 brackets right now, and only 2 can progress from there, making the last bout have a total of 8 entries. There will at most only be a max of 2 enemies that can make the final 3 from each of the first 4 groups. Vore will more than likely take two spots. I'm gonna guess that maybe the last one will be a transformation one or a lesbian sex one.

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Need more transformation scenes. Those are well done. Vore is overdone, but I won't complain. A lot of the ones in the game are pretty good. As long as the next update is better than this last one, I'll be happy.

Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Speaking of transformation scenes, wasn't it mentioned somewhere that the dog girl transformation scene was going to be expanded or something?

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes