RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Vore is the only fetish I can't understand why people find it sexy. I always link it with cannibalism. I know it's not the same but this is how I think. Maybe someone who is into vore can explain why he/she like it or gets horny from seeing it.
It's a complex and weird fetish. My own take is that I'm kinda of a sadist so I like seeing women being "abused" in fiction (ryona fetish) and vore is an extension of that as KiWolfGirl said. But it also has the allure of seeing a wholesome human being that has a life, memories, experiences, connections and dreams, ultimately reduced to a mere meal for a stronger being (dom/sub). I enjoy vore to this day and I've made my peace with it, although you would have to kill me first before I would confess to this fetish to family or friends irl :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: YHL and Philia

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
But it also has the allure of seeing a wholesome human being that has a life, memories, experiences, connections and dreams, ultimately reduced to a mere meal for a stronger being (dom/sub).
That is 100% true for cannibalism as well. But I bet your cyclops doesn't get hard for that. Maybe the key for vore fetish is that the target stay alive and she see her dominant enemy which demoralizing her. So vore is a super twisted rape fetish.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Chaotyx and RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
That is 100% true for cannibalism as well. But I bet your cyclops doesn't get hard for that.
Sure, hard vore and gore are a big turn-off for me. But while both kinds of vore share that same draw, in soft vore the act of eating itself is more a means to an end, as opposed to hard vore where the gory act is the main appeal (at least that's how I understand it).

To that point, there are anal, vaginal and tail vore (the most famous example being the Cell absorption scenes in dragon ball) where the person is sucked whole through those holes. These alternative types of vore break any interpretations which posit that vore simply boils down to the concept of eating.
Maybe the key for vore fetish is that the target stay alive and she see her dominant enemy which demoralizing her. So vore is a super twisted rape fetish.
Consensual vores exists, where both the predator and prey consent to the act and even some where the predator simply keeps regurgitating the person back out. In those types, the main draw is the shared warmth of being inside a loved one, or being submissive to the point of enjoying being eaten.

This reinforces my point that it is hard to boil down the vore fetish to a single interpretation. But regarding the non-con types of vore, sure I guess it can be seen as a rape fetish in a manner of speaking.

Reactions: gtgod

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Jeeze, a lot of deepdiving just to understand why someone has a vore fetish. I feel it's something that's just left well enough alone. I mean it's not like I need or want to know why someone is into watersports or scat. I mean you do you, I guess.

Reactions: Chaotyx

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
Vore is the only fetish I can't understand why people find it sexy. I always link it with cannibalism. I know it's not the same but this is how I think. Maybe someone who is into vore can explain why he/she like it or gets horny from seeing it.
For me, I don't view it as acid burns through flesh or anything gruesome, it's more like slowly, softly becoming part of what eats the protagonist, softly as in feels good, and feels better the more you give in and accept your fate. Plus, there is the appeal of fleshy walls caressing and massaging the body everywhere. The game over is not like actual death, more like falling asleep in a cosy warm bed, like your consciousness fades away, but it does not feel bad. Part of the appeal is the prey being secretly into it and her being into it gets her in even more helpless situation until she completely gives into her hidden appeal for being eaten.

I know it's certainly not for everyone, but I think it's nice to show people who aren't into it a different perspective, on how it can be enjoyable so that it might not look so odd. I hoped this helped you see it under another angle.

Reactions: gtgod

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Jeeze, a lot of deepdiving just to understand why someone has a vore fetish. I feel it's something that's just left well enough alone. I mean it's not like I need or want to know why someone is into watersports or scat. I mean you do you, I guess.
Well I mean someone did literally say:
Maybe someone who is into vore can explain why he/she like it or gets horny from seeing it.
And i think it IS important to at least understand or attempt to understand why someone is into something even if you don't like it yourself just so we can stop being intolerant of other people based on their preferences in general.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I mean I'm into vore, so there's that first. And second, yes you do have a point. There's nothing wrong with wanting to know more, and being intolerant against preferences certainly isn't helpful anywhere. I'm just in the mindset of: "They like it, I don't. Nothing more I need to know, and we both go about our business."

May 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well there sure are a lot of vore fans. At least one of my favorites have won the futa centaur is a hot concept, and I was rooting for to the occultist too, but I'd be happy with that or even the cave wyvern making 3rd place.
God fucking damnit, again with the monster-girl vore!? This guy needs to stop running these.

• Haha
Reactions: Chaotyx and dircd

weradti

Feb 21, 2019
MBB's patreon is filled with voreaphiles, and until that changes, any polls done -will- be ran by them. Feel free to sign up to it like i have to try an' change their mind
Might as well exclude the vore from the poll if it's gonna be voted to top all the time

DecayingHurricane

Oct 12, 2020
The dev is a serious fanatic diehard of my interests, fortunately I'm the fanatic of transformation and vore so it leaves me conflicted on preference. The moth girl was a humorous idea, despite it being simple but I do wish when it comes to non-cock vore bullshit, the digestion sequences could look more different as a option like for oral it should be more of acid than cum resemblance.

Oh yea, there's 0.3d available for patreons right now as a news update.

Reactions: varlok

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Anyone know where the new enemies are?
since they're robots, i'm pretty certain you just gotta go through the witches area at a quick guess. But i'll faff around and find out.

update. yep, they're behind the witch, big door, cant miss it

Robot scenes are pretty good, and the scenes are; bat girl style rotatory bead+milking, and Maya gets turned into the beach fox, and then gets orally and ambigiously penetrated, which is my personal favourite as of the mo, and the mushroom girl which is the first one you'll bump into

BEAR IN MIND THEY'RE PRETTY DANGEROUS. Be ESPECIALLY wary of the purple ones, it's game over if they trap you

Last edited:
Reactions: RossoX
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes