DecayingHurricane

Oct 12, 2020
Don't have access to 0.3d yet so can't find out, the gateway probably would of been a guess to it. Wyvern and Bee girl seem to be good ideas, but the bee is hilarious with it's possible methods being offered, so I gotta see it for myself later on. The wyvern will be very likely interesting as it's a favorite of mine.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
There's a secret past the crystal save point in the Deity Machine; just slide dash toward the crystal, and you'll keep progressing

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Look guys I'm not into vore at all but it's getting really annoying coming to this thread just to see 10 comments complaining about it. It's inevitable it's gonna keep getting added to the game considering who the dev is and their audience on the subscription platform, so having a circlejerk here where everyone describes their distaste for it isn't gonna do anything.

On a different note, I would've rather had the Goblin or Bee TF but I won't complain about the Wyvern one...

odoto

Jun 30, 2018
Look guys I'm not into vore at all but it's getting really annoying coming to this thread just to see 10 comments complaining about it.
Hard agree, the griping about it is very grating. Vore is a pretty niche fetish, with very few games that actually cater to it it's pretty understandable that the game is going to attract that audience. If you don't like that's fine and fair, but there's no need to throw a hissy fit because one game out of the thousands caters to a fetish you don't like.

There's plenty of games out there with fetishes I don't like, and I don't go outta my way to complain about them- I just don't bother with them. If it is too much for you- (And once again- fair) there is literally thousands of other games out there to play.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
The bee girl and the futa centuaress were two of the three winners of the last poll. It's possible the other 5 entries may be implemented in the game in the future.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
The bee girl and the futa centuaress were two of the three winners of the last poll. It's possible the other 5 entries may be implemented in the game in the future.
Didnt blue say all enemies on the list would be added at some point? Just that the ones got got first got priority? Or did I have another weird ass dream thinking I saw such a post.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Maybe. All I know is that they're aren't 100% guaranteed to be included, but since they were all rather popular, they have a chance to get in without another poll. I guess it could also depend on how well those enemies would fit the area that Mega is working on, so all in all, it's Mega's decision in the end.

May 5, 2021
so, dunno if anyone is available to help, but what do I do in the ascension machine after the "hard" platform puzzle, I'm in the room with the large vats some broken and some filled with siluets, and everywhere is blocked off, I thought I missed something but backtracking I didn't find any switch or lever, pls help, I tried doing what it implied I was supposed to do, doing a slide at the top to try and get into this room with a lever, but there's a shield in the way.

Edit, there's a small slide spot near the top of the elevator to get into the room I was stuck at, just found, so hope my small struggle helps someone.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
so, dunno if anyone is available to help, but what do I do in the ascension machine after the "hard" platform puzzle, I'm in the room with the large vats some broken and some filled with siluets, and everywhere is blocked off, I thought I missed something but backtracking I didn't find any switch or lever, pls help, I tried doing what it implied I was supposed to do, doing a slide at the top to try and get into this room with a lever, but there's a shield in the way.

Edit, there's a small slide spot near the top of the elevator to get into the room I was stuck at, just found, so hope my small struggle helps someone.
If you need some assistance yell at me, i've probably already figured it out and if anything is too obscure for all our brains to wrack an answer outta, I can always ask 'em myself

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018

MBB's aiming for an end of the month update but believes they will miss it.

Patreon specifically asked for a more monstrous look on the wyvern, which i'm more disappointed about but it is what it is

May 5, 2021

MBB's aiming for an end of the month update but believes they will miss it.

Patreon specifically asked for a more monstrous look on the wyvern, which i'm more disappointed about but it is what it is
I mean, the wyvern could have had spikes for hands instead of hands, so it's not too monstrous, so I find this ok, but yeah I can kinda see what could have been an even more humanoidal version, if I picture it in my minds eye, so minor disapointment there, but otherwise the centaur and bee girl look stellar, speeking of stellar, do you think we might get a section at somepoint that takes place in space, with space styled enemies?
I'm not entirely saying aliens, but I am saying it would be neat to see more out there syles.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Apparently, the wyvern girl is inspired by Monster Hunter. I think if I remember correctly, it's the Pariapuria. I would have gone with the Great Jagras, given the vore part of their scenes, but apparently the former also is known for eating a lot.

Reactions: Bulbanych
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes