KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Oh wow surprised and excited they want her more monstrous looking when so many games want the "monster girl trope" where its just a regular human girl with animal ears.

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
All will probably have vore animations too. Not shaming anyone who enjoys it but just wish every creature would have an alternate animation so if it’s not your thing you could chose which ones you’d see. That all. Hopefully the horse girl uses that thing for “filling holes”. ;)

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021

MBB's aiming for an end of the month update but believes they will miss it.
Patreon specifically asked for a more monstrous look on the wyvern, which i'm more disappointed about but it is what it is
They look cool and all but my upper limit on the furry scale are cat ears and a tail at most (when it comes to normal sex). But if their scenes are vore, I like monster vore so it is fine.
Hopefully the horse girl uses that thing for “filling holes”. ;)
If I'm not mistaken the horse girl will deep throat maya if that's your thing.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
They look cool and all but my upper limit on the furry scale are cat ears and a tail at most (when it comes to normal sex). But if their scenes are vore, I like monster vore so it is fine.

If I'm not mistaken the horse girl will deep throat maya if that's your thing.
You are not mistaken

weradti

Feb 21, 2019
All will probably have vore animations too. Not shaming anyone who enjoys it but just wish every creature would have an alternate animation so if it’s not your thing you could chose which ones you’d see. That all. Hopefully the horse girl uses that thing for “filling holes”. ;)
Mix of both sides would be better yes!

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Wyvern girl and bee girl will be vore/rebirth. Futa centauress will be deepthroat and is implied to have a post defeat scene. Something about marriage I think?

Edit: Just checked again and centauress is deepthroat, but the other two are slightly different. Wyvern girl is unbirth and then transformation, while the bee girl has a breast feed scene, then uses their abdomen to tail vore, and then transformation, so yeah.

Last edited:
Reactions: goodlordno
Aug 4, 2018
Wyvern girl and bee girl will be vore/rebirth. Futa centauress will be deepthroat and is implied to have a post defeat scene. Something about marriage I think?

Edit: Just checked again and centauress is deepthroat, but the other two are slightly different. Wyvern girl is unbirth and then transformation, while the bee girl has a breast feed scene, then uses their abdomen to tail vore, and then transformation, so yeah.
cant wait for update now ub sounds awsome

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Tell me I'm dumb if this information is easy to find but is this next update everyone's talking about planned to come out at the end of the month?

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Also a reminder that MBB has at points spoken about providing alternative non-vore scenes.
True, and they mentioned that once they are done with the stages and enemies, they'll have the game in a sort of late alpha, and go back to touch up scenes, redo some stages to make the layout better, and like you said, add some more stuff to current enemies if possible.
Tell me I'm dumb if this information is easy to find but is this next update everyone's talking about planned to come out at the end of the month?
Mega says they do their best to try and get an update out at the end of every month, but they said for this one there's a chance it might come a bit later due to external events affecting time to put into the game.

Nov 19, 2021
Mega says they do their best to try and get an update out at the end of every month, but they said for this one there's a chance it might come a bit later due to external events affecting time to put into the game.
Several days worth to wait is fine by me. No need to dash for something when there might be a few issues that might've been overlooked or missed that could irreversibly brick the game.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Is there a special animation that the futa ghost has or is the "her ring portal can be used for interesting things" just flavor text?
I've tried to get her to grab herself, but nothing changed so assume it's nothing, but I wouldn't put it past me to not try it on another enemy

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Is there a special animation that the futa ghost has or is the "her ring portal can be used for interesting things" just flavor text?
I've tried to get her to grab herself, but nothing changed so assume it's nothing, but I wouldn't put it past me to not try it on another enemy
I think it just refers to the normal captured animation were she fucks you doggy and kisses you at the same time.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I don't remember any special interactions between enemies or using enemy's moves against themselves, though I haven't played in a hot minute.
Enemy/enemy scenes could have the potential to be hot, though I feel like it'd probably work best as extra unlockables for if/when the gallery ever gets implemented.

Nov 19, 2021
MBB has said before she'll be getting a new attack with that Portal leading to a vore attack. Exactly when that is, could be a few updates away.

goodlordno

Apr 15, 2020

Yesss, I love getting more tfs. Is it me or is MBB doing more of them lately?

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Those enemies, yes. With the most recent update, the robot enemies that turn you (temporarily) into one of the monster girls you've fought then have a sex scene with was not voted in. That was all Mega. They don't end with Maya being permanently TF'd into that monster girl, but it's possible down the line. I think this was the only enemy they've put in on their own that had TF. The rest seems to be from patreon polls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: goodlordno
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes