tingis_pingis

Nov 21, 2020
hey after you defeat the champion in the coliseum where do you go? I feel like the only thing you can do is backtrack

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
I like these fetishes in this game
Vanila sex, Anal
Soft vore, unbirth and absortion
I am neutral about these fetishes.
Lesbian,Yuri
Blowjob, Irrumatio
Footjob legjob
Mild Rayona, bondage
Disgusting scenes that I immediately turned off
Insect, Creature
Beast, Monster
Tentacle,Alien
Futunari,Dickgirl
And I'm very glad that the author allows them to be turned off.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
hey after you defeat the champion in the coliseum where do you go? I feel like the only thing you can do is backtrack
Yes there are more areas to explore but you have to backtrack or teleport to the hills and enter the cave area and go through there to reach other stages.
Cool a new futanari enemy! Great, she even has a horse cock, oh boy I sure hope Maya gets fucked this time... Sigh
The kicker? Is that she actually does fuck Maya this time around! fucks her throat, but still, a hole is a hole

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
The new enemies are neat and the animations are decent, except the monster, but they kind just....End? That's a problem I've noticed with western made hgames, they don't really seem to have game overs no sense of finality just more "And then this happened".

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Mega did mention in the update that they wanted to add some more extended game overs, like with the dog boy, but they ran into some technical issues. Cause they like to release updates on a consistent schedule (at the end of a month, barring any irl problems), they released the enemies and their animations for this update and are gonna try to work on those issues for the next update.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Mega did mention in the update that they wanted to add some more extended game overs, like with the dog boy, but they ran into some technical issues. Cause they like to release updates on a consistent schedule (at the end of a month, barring any irl problems), they released the enemies and their animations for this update and are gonna try to work on those issues for the next update.
Dog mind controlling boi was one of the best works: was expecting the same thing with minotaur since maya killed his sister,
but was dissapointed that it just repeats.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Expanded "endings" or further scenes would be nice, but almost feels antithetical to all the game over vore scenes where Maya essentially dies because she gets turned into cum or gets absorbed or whatever other nasty shit happens.
Can't really do anything on the same "continuous" feeling that another "bad end" might have, like your typical "stuck as the monster's mate" if Maya's already been killed because a minotaur girl shoved Maya in her dick, turned the poor girl into cum, and then plastered her on the floor. Unless you're going to go some extra fucked-up mile and have the minotaur girl somehow use her dick to vacuum up the puddle of cum that was Maya and just repeat the process for eternity.
Maybe once there's more alternative animations in the game it'll be a good idea but with the content in the game currently? Nah, man.

Reactions: other-s

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
Can someone give save in Deity Machine? (After a witch, near first crystal). To hell with this platforming

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes