other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Expanded "endings" or further scenes would be nice, but almost feels antithetical to all the game over vore scenes where Maya essentially dies because she gets turned into cum or gets absorbed or whatever other nasty shit happens.
Can't really do anything on the same "continuous" feeling that another "bad end" might have, like your typical "stuck as the monster's mate" if Maya's already been killed because a minotaur girl shoved Maya in her dick, turned the poor girl into cum, and then plastered her on the floor. Unless you're going to go some extra fucked-up mile and have the minotaur girl somehow use her dick to vacuum up the puddle of cum that was Maya and just repeat the process for eternity.
Maybe once there's more alternative animations in the game it'll be a good idea but with the content in the game currently? Nah, man.
I, um, wow, that's a lot. But I'm sure Mega's going to give scenes the extended GOs if they think more can be added onto it. I'm pretty sure the fly was supposed to get one, and the new centauress could definitely have an extension to work with.
But I do agree that the vore scenes that have digestion in them are "final" enough to warrant not having an extension. I'd say an extension for vore scenes could only work well is if they don't have any digestion during the in-game animation, like they move somewhere else for it to happen, or whatever.
I hope someone, who made this room will suffer severe pain and would never be able to make any more levels in this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty sure Mega's working on the game solo, so you know who did it. Also I believe Mega mentioned that stage layout was a thing they would rework after the early alpha was completed, so there's a chance that we could see some revisions for that area. Though it's one of the last stages for the game, so maybe not...

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
only a for them, also outdated by a few patches
Impressive but I wonder if someone will update the video or a new one with new things like

1. Wyvern Girl vore and transformation
  2. Futanari Centauress
  3. and Bee girl vore and transformation

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
[...] I'd say an extension for vore scenes could only work well is if they don't have any digestion during the in-game animation, like they move somewhere else for it to happen, or whatever.
Yeah, I was real excited when I saw the toggle in the options menu that said "vore scenes become final and lead to game over", left it unticked, and then got hit with a 'game over' anyway. Maybe it's a bit misleading, but I really thought that until Maya's HP drops to zero / you escape, the scene loops. It didn't.

On an unrelated note, I think it'd be cool if later on in the game we got to play with the transformations a bit more. I'm talking moth / bee / wyvern / (even dog?) becoming forms for platforming / puzzles once you unlock an item in the game's progression.
That would probably be absolute development hell to program, though... and likely not fit within the game. Oh well.

ZeroT2

Oct 2, 2018
I hope someone, who made this room will suffer severe pain and would never be able to make any more levels in this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can cheese that level easily, if you have enough health you can jump into the electricity you take damage but the electricity is solid so you can use it has a platform.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
You can cheese that level easily, if you have enough health you can jump into the electricity you take damage but the electricity is solid so you can use it has a platform.
Which is a strategy the game calls attention to in the tutorial area using a monster. In fact, by this point you could have the invulnerability skill to make it much easier.

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
Hornet Girl 10/10

Wyvern Girl 10/10

Forest Centauress 9/10 (not a fan of oral only but this concept was fantastic)

Fly 8/10 (great animation sequence but the egg insertion left me disappointed there wasn't a game over bit)

Failed Experiment 7/10 (beginning and end phases are great but not really feeling the middle)

Love the update. It's crazy to see how populated the beginning beach & forest areas are now compared to the first builds.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Yeah, I was real excited when I saw the toggle in the options menu that said "vore scenes become final and lead to game over", left it unticked, and then got hit with a 'game over' anyway. Maybe it's a bit misleading, but I really thought that until Maya's HP drops to zero / you escape, the scene loops. It didn't.

On an unrelated note, I think it'd be cool if later on in the game we got to play with the transformations a bit more. I'm talking moth / bee / wyvern / (even dog?) becoming forms for platforming / puzzles once you unlock an item in the game's progression.
That would probably be absolute development hell to program, though... and likely not fit within the game. Oh well.
Remember, this is still an alpha, the feature probablyj ust doesnt work yet

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
I've found every new enemy except the wyvern, where is she?

EDIT: Nevermind, found em all. In case you're wondering:
Wyvern - Gaping Depths
Bee - Turquoise Hills
Fly - Swamped Burial Grounds
Centauress - Rebus Forest
Experiment - Deity Machine

Also hope the dev adds more mind control/temptation scenes like the centauress and the dog boys cause it's great when the character likes what's happening, even if it's not exactly on purpose

Last edited:

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
`I was trying to add more game over scenes for some of the new enemies (including the new insect) but after fiddling with it for a while I realized a mistake that I made. You see, currently only the dogboy has an extended game over scene and the issue is that I implemented the logic in a hard-coded manner, which means that it becomes a bit convoluted to translate or "copy" the logic to other enemies in an efficient way.

So instead of wasting time hard-coding additional game overs now, I'll instead only create new such scenes later when I reach the phase where I'll go back and rework some of the enemy scenes. At that point I'll implement a more generalized logic that will allow me to add more extended game overs scenes in a streamlined manner.

Suffice to say that many enemies would greatly benefit from those extended scenes, for instance like those scenes related to pregnancy (the new insect enemy was supposed to have one, after you see the end of its ero scene you will understand). But yeah I'll revisit the ero scenes in the future is what I'm saying. `
So it's been confirmed we're getting more of -that-, but not just yet

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Right, must have skimmed that. Guess we gotta wait until early alpha is over for more extended game overs. Oh well, at least we get the new stage/enemies/final boss to look forward to.

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022

not all vore scenes are effected by that option
the ice queen, the black fairies, their vore scenes either end with maya being released alive or digested

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
not all vore scenes are effected by that option
the ice queen, the black fairies, their vore scenes either end with maya being released alive or digested
This was what i was referring to by their inconsistency

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
...for instance like those scenes related to pregnancy (the new insect enemy was supposed to have one, after you see the end of its ero scene you will understand)...
Well that answers it because it did feel like the giant fly should have continued the ovipositor scene. Now it is the waiting game but I really want to see that continuation.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Happy to say the animation is actually pretty good despite first impressions on the sprite appearance. Though I am a little disappointed at the sheer number of enemies that are apparently tagged as "vore". Feels like half the scenes in the game are vore at this point (meaning you're getting half the content cut out if you're not into that).

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes