other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I can probably name all the male enemies at the moment. There's:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are other enemies that have sex scenes, but the aforementioned ones are all notably male enemies.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
I feel like a broken record saying this, but might as well anyway. Mega has said that they plan on implementing more of those bad end scenerios (giant fly did have one planned before it was put on the backburner), but they're going to get the next couple updates out first to finish off all the stages in the game. I think it'll be perhaps 3 more updates, and then they'll be out of the early alpha stage of their game. Then they plan to go back and fine tune a lot of the game, like level layout, combat balance, etc. And bad ends is something they said they would work on as well.
You're gonna keep being a broken record because people are gonna continue asking about that until the game is fully completed without searching the thread for an answer...

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Updates usually tend to happen at the end of the month. Mega usually tells us if they won't make the deadline, so chances are we'll see the update in the next few days.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Yeah, just saw that. They're still working on the H-scenes for the boss. Seems like they plan to add a couple extra enemies as well when they drop the update in few weeks.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
MBB made the patreon post public for some reason, or is it a bug? Whatever the case, the preview is cool and the new boss looks like it will be even more difficult than the witch.

Nov 19, 2021
MBB made the patreon post public for some reason, or is it a bug? Whatever the case, the preview is cool and the new boss looks like it will be even more difficult than the witch.
Might have been a bug. Patreon has been having a few hiccups as of recent with comments being visible to all.

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
Just discovered this game. The futa centaur ending, where Maya gets married/enslaved to horse cock, is probably the most brilliant sequence I've seen in an erotic platformer. Like sure, it's hot, but also the storytelling that got squeezed out of just 3 looping animations and some pixelated emotes is very well done.

MegaBlueBall, if you're out there, I'd love to see the "Maya is being trained" kind of bad ends on some non-furry characters <3

Also fuck that goddamned OP dog.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Just discovered this game. The futa centaur ending, where Maya gets married/enslaved to horse cock, is probably the most brilliant sequence I've seen in an erotic platformer. Like sure, it's hot, but also the storytelling that got squeezed out of just 3 looping animations and some pixelated emotes is very well done.
Seconding this. For example, the part where her face turns smug while she dives for the horsecock and when she collars her is a very nice touch.

Ciela_3930

Oct 14, 2018
Okay I've tried to figure this out on my own, but I'm stuck. The Hallways of Insanity have defeated me, I got a few levers, but I really need a guide, please and thank you to anyone who can help.

Nov 19, 2021
Okay I've tried to figure this out on my own, but I'm stuck. The Hallways of Insanity have defeated me, I got a few levers, but I really need a guide, please and thank you to anyone who can help.
A lot of people have struggled with this. Two tips -
There are a fair number of invisible pathways. Try sliding, it might get you there.
Some routes will take you back to go forward. Others will take you up to go down.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes