Ciela_3930

Oct 14, 2018
Thanks, I haven't tried sliding into every wall.

Okay I've managed to get the first two, still need the scepter and crown levers. I still haven't figured out the one bit of black stone, can you only walk on it while moving? I still fall through most of the time.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Thanks, I haven't tried sliding into every wall.

Okay I've managed to get the first two, still need the scepter and crown levers. I still haven't figured out the one bit of black stone, can you only walk on it while moving? I still fall through most of the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
From the tips and tricks note:
5) Minimap:
a) Useful for having a better visualization of a stage's geometry, aiding with navigation.
b) Can be toggled ON/OFF by holding the camera key (default "C") and then pressing the attack key (default "X")

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Assuming Mega doesn't need another dev time extension, it should drop either today or tomorrow.

EDIT: Looks like they were having some personal issues and they're going to extend the dev time by another month.

Last edited:

coshbar

May 20, 2020
How do I make this fucking game not full screen? I tried adding -screen-width 1368 -screen-height 780 -screen-fullscreen 0 to the launch options but it doesn't give a fuck and goes to fullscreen anyways
Why the fuck does unity games always have the resize option blocked?

Reactions: Bulbanych
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes